Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Blott

Erimus you have to stop humiliating Roofie. Brilliant stuff

teamboro

Made it hard work in the first half they are very poor once we start to attack
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Engels technique is that goodcI akways when he scores itll be a 25 rocket, happy with a 2 yard screemer

erimus74

Engels technique is that goodcI akways when he scores itll be a 25 rocket, happy with a 2 yard screemer

erimus74

Aylings our best player for me

teamboro

Blott

erimus74

teamboro

Forss Back 1-3💪💪💪💪💪

teamboro

tunstall

Ayling MOTM for me today

Excellent display by all the lads there

erimus74

erimus74

Eastcoastred

Bud Wiser

Typical. For the first away game this season I was unable to find a stream that wasn't freezing/buffering so gave up after about 60 mins.
                                    :rav:
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 13, 2024, 05:23:06 PMTypical. For the first away game this season I was unable to find a stream that wasn't freezing/buffering so gave up after about 60 mins.
I had the same problem. Do you use Sportek?

tunstall

Mine worked ok today like

Even when they had a power cut at the match, just lost commentary

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Blott on January 13, 2024, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 13, 2024, 05:23:06 PMTypical. For the first away game this season I was unable to find a stream that wasn't freezing/buffering so gave up after about 60 mins.

No. I have about half-a-dozen bookmarked. P2P, Hesgoal, Buffstreams, VipStreams, Streameast & Cricfree. They all let me down today. Bastards!
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

erimus74

Thought Rogers was poor today, gave the ball away too easy, weak on the ball but his control to then lay off the ball to Forss was clsss & an excellent finish considering hes been out so long

erimus74

Over the moon with that result, we were scrappy, gave the ball away to often, apart from Ayling no one else was standing out then we sort of grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck, kept our shape, followef the ball from side to side, brokecaway when winning the ball back & scored the third to put the game to bed

tunstall

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 13, 2024, 05:33:50 PM

No. I have about half-a-dozen bookmarked. P2P, Hesgoal, Buffstreams, VipStreams, Streameast & Cricfree. They all let me down today. Bastards!

Get some money spent yer tight cunt

teamboro

Quote from: Bud Wiser on January 13, 2024, 05:33:50 PM

Watched the whole match no buffering the only downside Millwall commentators as Tunny has said get your hands in your pocket

erimus74

Millwall 1-3 Middlesbrough: Boro back up cup shock with win at Lions - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67899891

erimus74