Last night was all about a local team, not billionaire footballers

Started by erimus74, January 10, 2024, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

And, more so our team who performed so magnificently, even heroically, we have a special group of young, upcoming players, dare I say 1986, who play for the shirt, the badge, the fans & the town, a manager who is learning his trade & has given us back our pride in our team, our style of play, passing, movement, togetherness, taken us to two semi finals within 12 months, with, dare I say again, one foot in the final & on top is our very own, one of our own, chairman

The Boro last night thoroughly deserved the victory against a team built on billions & lets be honest here, the non Boro fans will have a go at our leader when the so & so hits the fan, that I dont have an issue with, its human nature in us all, but these non Boro fans, i've read elsewhere, not on here, bring in their politcal vile to the conversation, so bloody what

To you lot who wait for the Boro to fail to drag your hatred of our messiah into the debate, then up yours

Stephen Gibsons red & white army x

Smoggers51

Well said Erimus 👍Saturday and last night show what our clubs about .We put up a great show on Saturday and last night.We went toe to toe with both teams costing millions and came out with our pride intact and a promise of the future under Carrick and Gibson.
UTMB!!!

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 10, 2024, 10:02:42 AMWell said Erimus 👍Saturday and last night show what our clubs about .We put up a great show on Saturday and last night.We went toe to toe with both teams costing millions and came out with our pride intact and a promise of the future under Carrick and Gibson.
UTMB!!!

Spot on smoggers