Cancer Again

Started by Steboro, January 09, 2024, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steboro

Once again that cunt that is cancer.

Anyone that went to the Colloseum, Powerhouse will remember Ultra Sonic.  Mallorca put this on Facebook last night.  UK ravers have currently got Ultrasonic - Obsession to No 2 in the UK iTunes chart and the album to No.1 in support.

Mallorca put this on FB last night.

Ive been diagnosed with terminal cancer, the doctor said it could be a matter of months. I apologise for not telling all of my family and friends individually, it just breaks my heart a thousand times and I don't have the strength to go through it all over and over again.

I love you all, the last 10 years have been the best of them all, it really has been wonderful. Forgive me if I don't answer your calls and messages, I'm still processing, even this post feels like someone else is writing it....

Love, that's all we ever really have, our one true currency, so tell the ones around you what they mean to you, every day.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Mall

erimus74

So sorry to hear such awful news steboro, life is not fair

Blott

I know we have our different views on some stuff, but you are a credit to this site.

I don't have any clue what to say to you,

Blott

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Its not Ste with cancer unless I'm mistaken?

Nosmo-King

So so sorry to hear this news. Devastating condition that appears as prevalent as ever.

Blott

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on January 10, 2024, 12:14:06 AMIts not Ste with cancer unless I'm mistaken?
I think you are right having re read the message. I would like to think so.

Ravishing Rick Rude

It's not Ste Boro.

Cancer is a cunt

Steboro

Yeah it's not me thankfully.

Can see why it can be misinterpreted so edited it a bit

Lost many due to it and know of lots more. 

Hopefully one day it will be no longer an issue.

BoroRedKen

Ste man what you doing to us fella???

Could not handle losing another 1 of you to this nightmare disease.

Prayers for Sonic.
x

erimus74

You know steboro, that put a bit of a damper on my celebrations on here last night, I couldnt be over the top excited knowing (wrongly) that you were at the other end of the emotional scale to me, so glad its not how I read it

Steboro

Quote from: erimus74 on January 10, 2024, 09:01:23 AMYou know steboro, that put a bit of a damper on my celebrations on here last night, I couldnt be over the top excited knowing (wrongly) that you were at the other end of the emotional scale to me, so glad its not how I read it

It's probably my broken English, I had to learn to talk and type in American to fit in here 😂

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Steboro on January 10, 2024, 02:38:21 AMYeah it's not me thankfully.

Without sounding horrible there's too much money with diseases like cancer to ever get shot of it in my opinion. I think we have all been hurt by it directly or indirectly it's horrible
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 10, 2024, 02:32:38 PM
Quote from: Steboro on January 10, 2024, 02:38:21 AMYeah it's not me thankfully.

Without sounding horrible there's too much money with diseases like cancer to ever get shot of it in my opinion. I think we have all been hurt by it directly or indirectly it's horrible
I tend to agree Rifle, sadly as it seems

Steboro

Quote from: erimus74 on January 10, 2024, 03:05:20 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 10, 2024, 02:32:38 PM

I tend to agree Rifle, sadly as it seems

100% agreed. 

Unfortunately I've been to MD Anderson Cancer Centre in Houston way too many times.  It's apparently the best cancer hospital on the planet.  I use the word hospital loosely as it's more like it's own city.  It's over 9 million square foot (I googled) it's unlike any hospital I've ever seen.  Has its own hotels, long/short term apartments, numerous restaurants.  They actually give you a menu to order your food and it's certainly not hospital food, you can get steaks etc.

If they find a cure for cancer then all that revenue is lost, 1000s out of work etc.

Financial gain will always hold it back unfortunately.