ANOTHER COP

Started by BoroRedKen, January 09, 2024, 01:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 09, 2024, 01:45:54 PMWhat chance does any of us when coppers cant behave themselves?

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/cleveland-pc-allegedly-told-young-28407867
maybe I am missing something, a very young lad tried it on with a work colleague, took no as no, she wasn't upset, a shit stirring mate listens in to a private conversation months later and drops him in it.

It happens day in day out, never should this lad be Infront of anyone.

I would give the shit stirrer the sack.

rutters

Any man who has any faith, trust or respect for any Police Force is an idiot.
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/woman-given-strong-words-advice-9735584

Blott

Stop it, there are a few crooks amongst 10's of 0000's of great coppers.

AtomicDog

Quote from: Blott on January 09, 2024, 06:55:03 PMStop it, there are a few crooks amongst 10's of 0000's of great coppers.

Cleveland's finest has had it's fair share Mr Blott
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7111446.vendetta-claim-suspended-police-officer/
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Here's a story for you, I was a prosecuting witness at both crown and magistrates courts the police were always outstanding.

Anyway a Geordie who one or two might know, owed me some money and would not give me my gear back. He threatened to shoot my legs off,note I am a shit house. I called the police, they kicked his house doors in and business premises at 5.30am. he paid me, dropped off the gear, and said he was only peeing about.

AtomicDog

Who was it
Eric Burdon, Mark Knopfler, Sting,  Jimmy Nail, Ant or Dec?

Go on then I give up!

Blott

Yes one of them. The coppers told me the last thing he wanted was his wife on his back, who was his bookkeeper and problems with neighbours.

It wasn't a nice time.

AtomicDog

We can digress and yes it happens, like we know..

A scenario you're in a job with rubbish wages, say the newsagents, without distracting people who have low paid menial Jobs?
So the magazine comes up the one with the piece of the dinosaur, that's very rare, costs you all your wages?

"Should I steal that, nobody will know?"

Then the moral compass comes in, all you were brought up to be.

"Should i or not"?

Well no actually Ned Kelly you should stick to your morals, the ones your parents taught you?

Parents don't teach you about life,  it's something you learn.

There's only ever one "Mr Big"

But guess what?

I ain't punting my store
Zola Budd has bought all sorts off it.

My team are currently in negotiations with some
'Big Nick'

I've never heard of the cunt?

I'm trying, not promoting (Although this pieces is sponsored by Datsun Cleveland).

You've gotta have a teaser

"Ow Donald Dafcun Campbell, don't go too quick in that"

Don't even get Me started on the women I've had asking about him.

Lorraine Kelly has swore she'll leave her husband (He's shit in the sack anyway . . . Omg!)

It's all in the audiobook section DDS©

rutters

Quote from: Blott on January 09, 2024, 06:55:03 PMStop it, there are a few crooks amongst 10's of 0000's of great coppers.

I'm not talking about individuals, I'm talking about policy.

Blott

Quote from: rutters on January 10, 2024, 01:36:40 PM

I'm not talking about individuals, I'm talking about policy.
I agree with you on that. Less policy more policing would be a good idea.

rutters

The policies are what The Police, police.

Blott

The company I work for has policies on everything, they work. Do the company I work for have thieves and problems of course they do, it's how you manage it.

The police are the same.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Blott

Not in my experience, I found them professional and helpful.

I only had one real bad experience and that was after a break in at my business, the big question they had was I insured and here's a crime number.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 10, 2024, 07:07:24 PMNot in my experience, I found them professional and helpful.

Was this when they were charging you with cleaning out client accounts Mr Blott when you were into financial services  :diego:

I was joking before you pipe up with " ill av you for slander crocket "  :leo:

Blott

I wish I had. I was so f ING stupid. Even then bankruptcy bloke told me I needed to give my head a shake.

It's good having zero stress though. My grade is one below a conveyor belt.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 10, 2024, 08:14:37 PMI wish I had. I was so f ING stupid. Even then bankruptcy bloke told me I needed to give my head a shake.

It's good having zero stress though. My grade is one below a conveyor belt.

:rudi:  :rudi:  :wry:

rutters

Quote from: Blott on January 10, 2024, 02:19:27 PMThe company I work for has policies on everything, they work. Do the company I work for have thieves and problems of course they do, it's how you manage it.

The police are the same.
I presume you'd expect your company to act equitably.

I know I expect The Police to... hence my lack of faith, trust or respect.

Blott

No one treats anyone equitably. Everyone and I mean everyone kisses up and kicks down.

rutters

So how can they expect my faith trust and respect?

And without it how can they 'police by consent'?