Chelsea game

Started by Smoggers51, January 08, 2024, 10:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoggers51

The Twe12thman Boro are putting on a display tomorrow, they are asking for those at the game to wear Boro scarves and wave them.Let's be "LOUD AND PROUD "of the lads tomorrow.Should be a great atmosphere.UTMB!!!

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 08, 2024, 10:04:37 AMThe Twe12thman Boro are putting on a display tomorrow, they are asking for those at the game to wear Boro scarves and wave them.Let's be "LOUD AND PROUD "of the lads tomorrow.Should be a great atmosphere.UTMB!!!

Hi Smoggers51, always wear my Boro scarf, 👌

Smoggers51

Same here Erimus ,It's my old Ayresome Park scarf.

erimus74

I'll post the match thread later today 👍

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 08, 2024, 10:15:45 AMSame here Erimus ,It's my old Ayresome Park scarf.

Excellent 👌

Mine is the one I was given at my brothers funeral, bought for the day & given to me, replaced my other AP scarf 👍

Smoggers51

Bet that scarf brings back some memories Erimus 👍

erimus74

He was a bigger Boro fan than I am, he went everywhere, a lot of times on his own, London, Manchester, if he fancied travelling he'd jump in his car & go

Smoggers51

That's some dedication that Erimus 👍

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 08, 2024, 10:46:15 AMThat's some dedication that Erimus 👍

He was, as you are, a big away fan, I use to, every week, when not at work, I would go away, dont nowadays, though I keep promising myself I will go again

tunstall

I'll be wearing a half and half scarf

tunstall

There's no danger of me taking my scarf off. It's gonna be fucking freezing.....

erimus74

Quote from: tunstall on January 08, 2024, 10:50:56 AMThere's no danger of me taking my scarf off. It's gonna be fucking freezing.....
❄️😁

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

SELL OUT....AND CHELSEA SOLD 3K....SHOULD BE BOUNCING 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on January 08, 2024, 10:58:55 AMSELL OUT....AND CHELSEA SOLD 3K....SHOULD BE BOUNCING 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Still tickets available but not many

UTB

Smoggers51

You're missing a trick Erimus ,generally speaking the away trips are normally bouncing and the lads and lassies are noisy and really get behind the lads.Got my ticket for Stamford Bridge no matter what happens tomorrow I'll be there for the away leg.UTMB!!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on January 08, 2024, 11:02:36 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on January 08, 2024, 10:58:55 AMSELL OUT....AND CHELSEA SOLD 3K....SHOULD BE BOUNCING 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Still tickets available but not many

UTB

ABOUT 200 SINGLES WHICH WILL SELL TODAY 👍💪👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 08, 2024, 11:08:40 AMYou're missing a trick Erimus ,generally speaking the away trips are normally bouncing and the lads and lassies are noisy and really get behind the lads.Got my ticket for Stamford Bridge no matter what happens tomorrow I'll be there for the away leg.UTMB!!!
Excellent support Smoggers51

tunstall

BoroRedKen

Hey Erimus we should do an away trip.

We need to fill that retirement for you!

:bigjack 

Nosmo-King

Lids , a whisper over the road about potential chew. You're normally our man in the know!!

Ravishing Rick Rude

There's an anti hooligan disposal order in place from 3pm till 11pm.

So basically, don't go in this area if you want to fight, go over the boundary

borope

Got my second leg tickets. Let's hope there's still something to play for.  :leo2: 

Redcar Belgrade

Quote from: erimus74 on January 08, 2024, 10:49:25 AM
Quote from: Smoggers51 on January 08, 2024, 10:46:15 AMThat's some dedication that Erimus 👍

He was, as you are, a big away fan, I use to, every week, when not at work, I would go away, dont nowadays, though I keep promising myself I will go again

Sounds like a RR away day meet up could be on the cards lad!

Kippers

We seem to be getting written off before a ball is kicked. I'm not so sure, this isnt exactly the Chelsea of the past and still struggling somewhat knowing what the first team is.

Will be a surprise on the Cards.
2-0 Boro.