5hit stirring again

Started by Gingerpig, January 07, 2024, 10:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Rofes again nails the daft cnuts

In With the Lurpak

All this "gotta call it out shit" Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the same utter cunt the other day "call out 2 or 3 innocent family men labelling them paedophiles " then tried to edit his posts before they got screen grabbed is this the same " gotta call it out " cunt .

this insect has a right hard on for Lids  narrowing things down with the Tory Hatred and Lids hatred I come to small time . Lids really got under his ginger skin big time. I don't think he will ever get over the dad stuff it sent him into a foaming rage .

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 01:42:16 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 07, 2024, 01:02:05 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 11:06:36 AMIts similar to when some post about Ben Houchen & Andy Preston

To try & prove a point comnents of "I know some someone who knows there family & they are a right so & so" of course you do, plus does that make any difference to the debate of either person,is the person posting the comments the salt of the earth!

I have no idea why you keep bringing up this disreputable pair.

To prove a point Blotty & TBH, that is your opinion, both IMHO have done well for the area, even met Andy Preston when he came to visit our road during the jubilee, loved my wifes cafe she made & gave my wife an invite to the party at the town hall, I judge people how I see them not how you see them
I met him too, I thought he was fine. I measure people by their behaviour, Private Eye have done a lot of work on him and the other shyster. In your opinion why have they never sued Private Eye?

Me, you, the whole of Cleveland should have been allowed to quote for the deals given to two blokes, I never saw it advertised anywhere, do you wonder why?

Nowt like looking after your own.

Francks left peg

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 07, 2024, 04:13:28 PMAll this "gotta call it out shit" Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the same utter cunt the other day "call out 2 or 3 innocent family men labelling them paedophiles " then tried to edit his posts before they got screen grabbed is this the same " gotta call it out " cunt .

this insect has a right hard on for Lids  narrowing things down with the Tory Hatred and Lids hatred I come to small time . Lids really got under his ginger skin big time. I don't think he will ever get over the dad stuff it sent him into a foaming rage .

Oh dear. What did he say?

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 04:23:09 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 07, 2024, 04:13:28 PMAll this "gotta call it out shit" Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the same utter cunt the other day "call out 2 or 3 innocent family men labelling them paedophiles " then tried to edit his posts before they got screen grabbed is this the same " gotta call it out " cunt .

Oh dear. What did he say?

it was just a chat about brown bread

Francks left peg

Tasty hovis whole meal Brown bread?

In With the Lurpak

The total hypocrisy is off the friggin charts 

Not more than 48 hours ago the same lot labelled innocent family blokes paedophiles 

totally and utterly innocent men

and they say that above  :unbelievable:  :rav:  :rav:  :rav: 

Told people too many times a lot of these lefty extremists are very very ill people like mentally gone . Very dangerous nut jobs I would sooner be in a room with a dog riddled with rabies than one of them cunts

erimus74

I have never once called anyone a child murderer, asking a poster hasnt he got a business to run in to the ground
I've never called anyone one person scum, certainly not over how they vote, or wanting to spit in someones face, wanting to hang females from lampposts, or as someone said to me once, its a shame people like me existed, etc, yet im racist because how I voted

Strange world

Francks left peg

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 05:21:53 PMI have never once called anyone a child murderer, asking a poster hasnt he got a business to run in to the ground
I've never called anyone one person scum, certainly not over how they vote, or wanting to spit in someones face, wanting to hang females from lampposts, or as someone said to me once, its a shame people like me existed, etc, yet im racist because how I voted

Strange world

Even stranger is that @Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) is a racist as he has been on holiday to Mexico and paid it off. Seriously something wrong with that lad. Must be very, very mentally unwell to suggest that.

erimus74

Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 05:24:30 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 05:21:53 PMI have never once called anyone a child murderer, asking a poster hasnt he got a business to run in to the ground

Strange world

Even stranger is that @Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) is a racist as he has been on holiday to Mexico and paid it off. Seriously something wrong with that lad. Must be very, very mentally unwell to suggest that.

Thats crazy, 😳

AtomicDog

Does that fella that looks like an incestuous serial killer still go litter picking with Mr Preston?

Only when we came home from Albert park today our route home was very untidy, when it never use to be?

I hope he wasn't using Mr Preston for personal, gain was he?
If so can someone tell us his address and we'll go round and  all do a massive shit in his garden . . . See how he likes it, the creepy looking tramp!
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 05:39:52 PM

Strange world

Thats crazy, 😳

I think they are referring to the comment at the end:

"COST YOU ANOTHER 75 SHEETS EACH TO GET OUT OF MEXICO.....FUCKING ROBBING SPICK CUNTS"

Francks left peg

Quote from: John Trebor on January 07, 2024, 08:05:55 PM

Strange world

Thats crazy, 😳

"COST YOU ANOTHER 75 SHEETS EACH TO GET OUT OF MEXICO.....FUCKING ROBBING SPICK CUNTS"

I could t see that on the thread

John Trebor

Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 08:50:58 PM

Strange world

Thats crazy, 😳

It's on the screenshot posted OTR.

Gingerpig

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 07, 2024, 03:54:30 PMI must be racist for going to Mexico

:alf:  :alf:

fkin love playa del carmen me& mrs pig ...fk em

Francks left peg

Quote from: John Trebor on January 07, 2024, 08:53:20 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 08:50:58 PM

Strange world

Thats crazy, 😳

It's on the screenshot posted OTR.

I'm not a member so the screenshot asks me to log in when I click on it

Ravishing Rick Rude

If slick is racist, the bee gees are in a bit of trouble.

John Trebor

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on January 07, 2024, 11:18:13 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 07, 2024, 10:29:23 PMIf slick is racist, the bee gees are in a bit of trouble.

😄

Love that song, loved the bee gees, only found that song exsisted a few months ago

BoroRedKen

Something has got to give.

The talking stops now.

John Trebor

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 11:40:06 PM
Quote from: John Trebor on January 07, 2024, 11:18:13 PM
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on January 07, 2024, 10:29:23 PMIf slick is racist, the bee gees are in a bit of trouble.

😄

Love that song, loved the bee gees, only found that song exsisted a few months ago

I found out about it about an hour ago 😄😄

erimus74

Read all that thread Ken & Rofesleg is as usual spot on, to fabricate a story to try & get likes is embarrassing, what has been a right wing, long time season ticket holder got to do with it

The more I read of those replies the more I realised how racist some people actually are

I like roofie, met him & always got on with him when posting OTR but hes so dar off track its unreal
I do remember he once started a thread to wish woman beater Stan Collymore happy birthday & got hammered for it, so he does post the odd silly post

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: erimus74 on January 08, 2024, 10:23:08 AMRead all that thread Ken & Rofesleg is as usual spot on, to fabricate a story to try & get likes is embarrassing, what has been a right wing, long time season ticket holder got to do with it

The more I read of those replies the more I realised how racist some people actually are

I like roofie, met him & always got on with him when posting OTR but hes so dar off track its unreal
I do remember he once started a thread to wish woman beater Stan Collymore happy birthday & got hammered for it, so he does post the odd silly post

Said the same on page 1 on here .

"To shove a dollop of contention on to the plate"

Really means I gonna make up a load of bull shit to raise my reaction score  :unbelievable:

erimus74

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 08, 2024, 11:05:45 AM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 08, 2024, 10:23:08 AMRead all that thread Ken & Rofesleg is as usual spot on, to fabricate a story to try & get likes is embarrassing, what has been a right wing, long time season ticket holder got to do with it

Said the same on page 1 on here .

"To shove a dollop of contention on to the plate"

Really means I gonna make up a load of bull shit to raise my reaction score  :unbelievable:

Sorry Lurpak, yes your picture says it all

One post calling this site racist then some go on about racism, probably makes them think they're not racist, but in fact are