Started by Gingerpig, January 07, 2024, 10:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/isaiah-jones.53948/

Thread  answer from Roofie
As ever more crap from copy & paste boy

Who the hell writes "i know a CHAP" FFS ITS 2024 , NOT eton in 1850

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 07, 2024, 10:15:57 AMI will give the old race baiting cunt airtime.

Read his full post.

"To shove a dollop of contention on to the plate:
I know a chap very well, who has been a season cardholder for decades and follows the club everywhere.
He's definitely to the "right" in his politics [I respect him for bewing honest], but he made an interesting comment last week:
Basically, he said, "I think some fans deliberately have a go at Jones because he's black".
I was a little surprised, because it's not the sort of assertion I expected.
He may well have a point?
And maybe the same could be said for Rogers?
My mate could be completely wrong, but given the pathetic racist boos which ring out every time opposing players take-the-knee and some of the racist comments made during games - from a few "fans" in the South Stand, racism against Jones and comments like those of the OP, could have some validity?
Never heard the same or similar said of Coburn?
"

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.

Told you before Ken, theres no people more racist than those shouting racism

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 07, 2024, 10:15:57 AMI will give the old race baiting cunt airtime.

Read his full post.

I know a chap very well, who has been a season cardholder for decades and follows the club everywhere.
He's definitely to the "right" in his politics [I respect him for bewing honest], but he made an interesting comment last week:
Basically, he said, "I think some fans deliberately have a go at Jones because he's black".
My mate could be completely wrong, but given the pathetic racist boos which ring out every time opposing players take-the-knee and some of the racist comments made during games - from a few "fans" in the South Stand, racism against Jones and comments like those of the OP, could have some validity?
"

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.

Does it matter one iota what politics he is, how long hes been going to games if he's  honest in his assessment, if I argued against a non season ticket holder, whose been divorced 3 times, had 6 jobs against me, whose been married 38 years & same job in the same time, would he believe me over the other person, of course not

For me, the reason they mention colour is one reason only, theyre been racist

In With the Lurpak

"To shove a dollop of contention on to the plate"

Really means I gonna make up a load of bull shit to raise my reaction score  :unbelievable:

Gingerpig

Its that place in a nutshell , thats why I brought this one up

The place consists of about 20/30 posters of multi ID's who "stand up" for everything , but deep down in the real world are the total opposite  to DIVERSE OPINIONS of their own , then the old racist,fascist, gammon, etc etc come out

That place needs fumigating

erimus74

Its similar to when some post about Ben Houchen & Andy Preston

To try & prove a point comnents of "I know some someone who knows there family & they are a right so & so" of course you do, plus does that make any difference to the debate of either person,is the person posting the comments the salt of the earth!

Gingerpig

Read his full post.

"

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE.

To add, This bloke lives in nottingham, never goes to matches etc , but knows a "chap" season card holder for decades who he chats to at games he never goes to .......WTF

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 07, 2024, 10:58:46 AMIts that place in a nutshell , thats why I brought this one up

The place consists of about 20/30 posters of multi ID's who "stand up" for everything , but deep down in the real world are the total opposite  to DIVERSE OPINIONS of their own , then the old racist,fascist, gammon, etc etc come out

That place needs fumigating

Don't even give it the time of day. It's a few blokes chatting shit on the internet they don't mean a thing to anyone and they have no influence on anyone
UTB

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 11:06:36 AMIts similar to when some post about Ben Houchen & Andy Preston

To try & prove a point comnents of "I know some someone who knows there family & they are a right so & so" of course you do, plus does that make any difference to the debate of either person,is the person posting the comments the salt of the earth!

I have no idea why you keep bringing up this disreputable pair.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 07, 2024, 01:02:05 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 11:06:36 AMIts similar to when some post about Ben Houchen & Andy Preston

To prove a point Blotty & TBH, that is your opinion, both IMHO have done well for the area, even met Andy Preston when he came to visit our road during the jubilee, loved my wifes cake she made & gave my wife an invite to the jubilee party at the town hall, which she accepted, went & really enjoyed it, I judge people on how I see them, not how you see them

RiversideRifle

Quote from: erimus74 on January 07, 2024, 01:42:16 PM
Quote from: Blott on January 07, 2024, 01:02:05 PM

To prove a point Blotty & TBH, that is your opinion, both IMHO have done well for the area, even met Andy Preston when he came to visit our road during the jubilee, loved my wifes cafe she made & gave my wife an invite to the party at the town hall, I judge people how I see them not how you see them

I hate politics and that but I've only heard good stuff about Andy and would happily buy the man a pint seems a genuinely decent man
UTB

John Trebor

A post from this board has been pasted onto that thread.
It makes me wonder if that whole conversation has been manipulated solely for that purpose.

Gboro64

There is absolutely no racism at the Riverside. I am a Jones fan and his criticizim has been no worse than Greenwood or Barlaser.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: John Trebor on January 07, 2024, 02:29:43 PMA post from this board has been pasted onto that thread.
It makes me wonder if that whole conversation has been manipulated solely for that purpose.

Got a link?

Cancel kid seen
UTB

RiversideRifle

Can't see what it said it won't let you see the image
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 07, 2024, 02:55:49 PMFirst two gigs of the year for me.

Norton this afternoon, and Eston tonight.

On the plus side, I've paid off the holiday to NYC/Mexico

Can't wait to relax on Wednesday.

WHERE IS THE RACISM????

ROB NICHOLS THIS NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP NOW. YOU WILL NOT CONVERSE VIA WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SO WE SHALL DO IT THE HARD WAY.

RICH COME PICK ME UP.

What thread on here is that from?
UTB

Ravishing Rick Rude

As if he considers that racist, the stupid niece fancying cunt.

Gingerpig

known Preston for abt 15 yrs , decent guy , wife dont do politico's etc,thinks he is  decent bloke  down to earth .... but he has no reasons to ask etc about our lot etc ,but he does , no gain to him at all , has helped daughter with her care home issues  during covid & lack of NHS testings on releases .

Speak as you find , don't believe agendas

Francks left peg

What on earth is racist?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 03:39:18 PMWhat on earth is racist?

Something about later in the thread.

Just looking into stuff now.

Francks left peg

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 07, 2024, 03:40:12 PM
Quote from: Francks left peg on January 07, 2024, 03:39:18 PMWhat on earth is racist?

Something about later in the thread.

Just looking into stuff now.

Which thread was it, Kenny?

Francks left peg

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 07, 2024, 03:14:14 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 07, 2024, 02:55:49 PMFirst two gigs of the year for me.

Norton this afternoon, and Eston tonight.

On the plus side, I've paid off the holiday to NYC/Mexico

Can't wait to relax on Wednesday.

WHERE IS THE RACISM????

ROB NICHOLS THIS NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP NOW. YOU WILL NOT CONVERSE VIA WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SO WE SHALL DO IT THE HARD WAY.

RICH COME PICK ME UP.

What thread on here is that from?

Ah it is the new year's day thread. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Ravishing Rick Rude

I must be racist for going to Mexico

:alf:  :alf:

RiversideRifle

Can anyone log in to flyme and save the photo?
UTB

Francks left peg

What on earth is up with some people. Fella needs to get a life rather than making up vexatious claims. Can get in a lot of trouble doing that.