PL TO CHAMPO

Started by Gingerpig, January 06, 2024, 03:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerpig

Gap is fkin immense now , geordies cruised through that , barely broke sweat v Jack Clarke , ekwah, Bellingham, o neil

Light yrs difference

We play later !!!!, depending on villa , expect same

Kippers

Well I hope we dont try our usual tactic of 'drawing them on'.

erimus74

Look at both Sheff Utd & Burnley, mind Luton are putting up a bit of a fight but they'll end up going down

Gingerpig

Up the road they think clarke is top class .....today showed gulf in class , always thought he was over rated , Or he would still be at Spurs!, of ours HH may be  PL  level , poss  SD ?

In With the Lurpak

If they make the mistake tonight of trying to play it out from the keeper they are gonna end up sweating like Mark Page at wet n wild ..

Go back to the old days play it long from the keeper shift everyone up field and give it a go .

erimus74

Quote from: Gingerpig on January 06, 2024, 03:48:49 PMUp the road they think clarke is top class .....today showed gulf in class , always thought he was over rated , Or he would still be at Spurs!, of ours HH may be  PL  level , poss  SD ?

He is overrated, poor against us, poor today

AtomicDog

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 06, 2024, 05:09:58 PMIf they make the mistake tonight of trying to play it out from the keeper they are gonna end up sweating like Mark Page at wet n wild ..

Go back to the old days play it long from the keeper shift everyone up field and give it a go .

Bu bye now!! . . .
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

Quote from: AtomicDog on January 06, 2024, 06:13:59 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on January 06, 2024, 05:09:58 PMIf they make the mistake tonight of trying to play it out from the keeper they are gonna end up sweating like Mark Page at wet n wild ..

Bu bye now!! . . .

Thats what makes this place   :supremeleader:

btw , we were v good tonight

Francks left peg

How do you compete with the mega money? Even the mid table teams over a few years have spent so much cash. Newly promoted teams can't keep up.

TerryCochranesSocks

tunstall