The power of TV

Started by Blott, January 06, 2024, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

The drama series about the Post Office Coverup now in vogue.

Private Eye have been reporting this for 10 years. Including pull out specials, no-one took any notice.

Adam Crozier, ex FA chairman was the boss of the PO for 7 years, he does not get a mention in the TV drama. By sheer coincidence he was on the ITV board.

Private Eye are also correct about Houchen and his cronies.

BoroRedKen

See Blotts? Wanted to like your post about the post office scandal but then you had to have the flyme in you rear its ugly head and go local political.

Why?.....................

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 06, 2024, 11:42:03 AMSee Blotts? Wanted to like your post about the post office scandal but then you had to have the flyme in you rear its ugly head and go local political.

BECAUSE HE'S A MASSIVE TIT......🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

Blotty....if it's not all over the front pages of the scum newspaper or the daily heil sadly it won't get many people reading it

Once it's on the idiot box then it's exposed to the masses

BoroRedKen

Quote from: tunstall on January 06, 2024, 12:14:26 PMBlotty....if it's not all over the front pages of the scum newspaper or the daily heil sadly it won't get many people reading it

Once it's on the idiot box then it's exposed to the masses

Good explanation.
 :bigjack

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 06, 2024, 11:42:03 AMSee Blotts? Wanted to like your post about the post office scandal but then you had to have the flyme in you rear its ugly head and go local political.

Old habits die hard......

and he's a dafcun

:leo:

Blott

The truth hurts. The right like to give but can't take. It's not that unusual.

BoroRedKen

Aww its nice though he gets the "RedRoar Daf Cun" though.

I suppose he is 1 of our own of really.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 06, 2024, 12:38:04 PMThe truth hurts. The right like to give but can't take. It's not that unusual.

You had a knock on the head Blotts?.....

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 06, 2024, 12:39:46 PMAww its nice though he gets the "RedRoar Daf Cun" though.

I suppose he is 1 of our own of really.

Yeah - he's 'our' dafcun

Like Plaz was 'our' nutjob

:cloughy:

BoroRedKen

I liked Plaz.

I loved his space stuff. My kind of headtheball!

Blott

I liked him too. I thought he was Capio.

BoroRedKen

Just read some viewing "stats" and Patrick Christys GBNews show 9/11pm has for 4 nights beat all other news output for them times.

Thats a big old share. Tv is reaching everyone more.

Its almost having another revival to lockdown viewing figures (All tv not GB News).

:ponder:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 06, 2024, 12:47:38 PMI liked him too. I thought he was Capio.

Capio was just before my time so dont really know his "postings".

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on January 06, 2024, 12:47:38 PMI liked him too. I thought he was Capio.

FAT ARSE RODGERS 🙄 COULDN'T LACE PLAZ'Z BOOTS YA DAFCUN.....👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Saying that "Capio" is in the Boro Footy Boards Hall Of Fame so he must of had an "impact"..

BoroRedKen

Lids
Capio
Pink Ponce
MadMick
Rifle
Smalltown

Any more HOF inductees??

BoroRedKen

I would have had Bernie included but his piss poor apology attempt kept him out.......

tunstall

More like a hall of daft cunts

AtomicDog

Why not take a stroll to the TV & Hi-fi section at Dogs Department Store©

We got more shit than Rediffusion at DDS

Don't forget too much TV fries the brain y'all

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: tunstall on January 06, 2024, 01:01:31 PMMore like a hall of
Quote from: tunstall on January 06, 2024, 01:01:31 PMMore like a hall of daft cunts

DAFCUNS...🙄🙄🙄

YA DAFCUN.....  :rick: 
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall