WOAH! PASS ME THE CLARITY BURGERS!

Started by BoroRedKen, January 05, 2024, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

The shadow chancellor, remember the job title, just said this...

"I look at my bank account each month and see that the money coming in is increasingly short of the money going out."

Ermmmm..... Not what you want to here from her that she cant manage her own cash!

Blott

And you can't have it both ways. You attack Starmer because you think he is rich, you can't attack the Shadow chancellor for understanding normal people.

The last 5 or 6 chancellor's are a shambles.

Gboro64

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 01:52:13 PMThe shadow chancellor, remember the job title, just said this...

"I look at my bank account each month and see that the money coming in is increasingly short of the money going out."

Ermmmm..... Not what you want to here from her that she cant manage her own cash!
Has she forgot to claim her expenses.If you can't manage on a polititions salary you must be dumb.

Blott

Quote from: Gboro64 on January 05, 2024, 03:27:48 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 01:52:13 PMThe shadow chancellor, remember the job title, just said this...

Has she forgot to claim her expenses.If you can't manage on a polititions salary you must be dumb.
they are underpaid by £100k a year.

Gingerpig

Add  expenses its a good gig !!!!! Andy M has done ok out of it , as did Mr Bell , no shortage of candidates for elections

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 03:16:08 PMAnd you can't have it both ways. You attack Starmer because you think he is rich, you can't attack the Shadow chancellor for understanding normal people.

The last 5 or 6 chancellor's are a shambles.

Sometimes i despair with you Blotts.

The shadow chancellor cannot manage on a total income of 120k a year and you claim she is in touch with the "streets"?
Bollocks.

Blott

It should be £225k. If the head of a hospital gets £350k.

Politicians are under paid.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 05:53:24 PMIt should be £225k. If the head of a hospital gets £350k.

Politicians are under paid.

They do fuck all Blottz kid
UTB

Blott

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 03:37:02 PM

Think we can all say we're underpay but no doubt when the labour party get in they'll give everyone the salary they deserve, well they've been saying more or less the past 12 months

BoroRedKen

I have stated before. The day Labour win the junior Drs will take 11/13%.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 07:05:47 PMI have stated before. The day Labour win the junior Drs will take 11/13%.

I could be wrong but sure I read they wanted 37% the fucking barmy cunts. I got 5% and it's boosted my pay by 3k a year
UTB

BoroRedKen

A junior Dr on strike has been "outed" as living in a 500k apartment. Another "outed" as being a director of his parents PR firm whose accounts show a 4 mil a year "turnover".

They are using us that cannot afford to go private as human shields. Cannon fodder. My op has been cancelled twice now in 6 months.

The gut ache and pain aint cancelled itself.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 05, 2024, 07:08:21 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 07:05:47 PMI have stated before. The day Labour win the junior Drs will take 11/13%.

I could be wrong but sure I read they wanted 37% the fucking barmy cunts. I got 5% and it's boosted my pay by 3k a year

And 3k must seem like a fortune i bet? Maths aint my strong point but 37% would have given you well over 10k extra!

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 05, 2024, 07:03:33 PM

Think we can all say we're underpay but no doubt when the labour party get in they'll give everyone the salary they deserve, well they've been saying more or less the past 12 months
where is your evidence? We have had 14 years of austerity that allowed your party to give £200m contracts to their mates. Guess what they have given  a few bob to the Tory party.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 07:15:52 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on January 05, 2024, 07:08:21 PM

And 3k must seem like a fortune i bet? Maths aint my strong point but 37% would have given you well over 10k extra!

37% would have been 22kish extra a year. Never gonna fucking happen money that  :rudi2:
UTB

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 07:16:53 PM

where is your evidence? We have had 14 years of austerity that allowed your party to give our £200m contracts to their mates. Guess what they have given  a few bob to the Tory party.

Not my party Blotty, I voted who I thought would suit my needs best & my families too, my son disagrees with me on politics, though I didnt say labour it was his party either, they represent everyone when in power, not just the ones who voted them in
Somehow I still think next year they'll be the same issues then as they will today

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on January 05, 2024, 07:21:41 PM

where is your evidence? We have had 14 years of austerity that allowed your party to give our £200m contracts to their mates. Guess what they have given  a few bob to the Tory party.

Not my party Blotty, I voted who I thought would suit my needs best & my families too, my son disagrees with me on politics, though I didnt say labour it was his party either, they represent everyone when in power, not just the ones who voted them in
Somehow I still think next year they'll be the same issues then as they will today
politicians have been under paid for a long time. It's about time it was corrected. I could not stand the pressure.

I do vote labour and never voted anything different.

In With the Lurpak

Blott

Just a spec on the landscape of corruption these hard done by MP's have to face every day  :diego:

the year 2015 Cash For access scandal: Jack Straw also claimed he operated "under the radar" to use his influence to change EU rules on behalf of ED&F Man, a commodity firm which paid him £60,000 a year.
He also boasted of convincing the Ukrainian prime minister to change laws that would have hindered the same firm's sugar refinery in Ukraine.

2021 PPE Scandal : A staggering £1.6 billion worth of contracts were awarded as a result of referrals from just ten politicians at the heart of the Conservative party. The leaked list of the 47 companies in the VIP lane, 
That's the one Michelle Mone bagged herself £26 Million. God knows what Hancock n Co bagged out of it all.

2013 Horse warmer scandal: MP has apologised and promised to repay part of a £5,822.27 expenses claim for his energy bills after it emerged taxpayers were paying for the electricity supply to his stables.

Nadhim Zahawi, a founder of the market research firm YouGov, said he was "mortified" to discover the error, :fibber:  :diego: 

You are telling me and the rest of us the biggest pack of corrupt bent thieving sacks of the most foul smelling shite are underpaid by 100k a year and are hard done by  :diego:

The list of corruption by so called honourable MP's would make a billy goat puke  :bork:

To say you used to be some sort of financial wizz kid  then come out with the guff you do  :unbelievable:

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

where is your evidence? We have had 14 years of austerity that allowed your party to give £200m contracts to their mates. Guess what they have given  a few bob to the Tory party.

Ooooo - the 'politics of envy' A labour watchword thoughout the decades

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 07:24:31 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on January 05, 2024, 07:21:41 PM

politicians have been under paid for a long time. It's about time it was corrected. I could not stand the pressure.

I do vote labour and never voted anything different.

Still not your party though Blotty, as much as you think so

Blott

I have no idea what that means. I think Starmer will turn out a great PM.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on January 05, 2024, 08:40:18 PMI have no idea what that means. I think Starmer will turn out a great PM.

:unbelievable:

GOD HELP US ALL

Blott

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

The knee is bad enough but the suit!

Then the shoes from Arco - call the fashion police

What a scruffy cunt