SAY HELLO TO THE NON BIASED MET POLICE

Started by BoroRedKen, January 05, 2024, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Kippers

How utterfuckong stupid.
Shame the old bill didnt tell Hitler to pack it in back in 1930 summat.

RiversideRifle

Like us the old bill cannot be seen to be political. She will get Donald ducked for that
UTB

BoroRedKen

We have serving police officers in Cleveland posting on football message boards under "usernames" comments like.

"Dont trust Neil Warnock judgement because he said "good old Tories".

This a serving cop! So like Sherlock the SW how can we believe "they act in publics interest"? if they judge someone on a throwaway political comment?

Threads like this.
https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/institutionally-racist-police%E2%80%A6.53865/

We all know that is bollocks! What was i nicked for? Why the cover ups in Rotherham? Why does TR get nicked and peppered sprayed for just being there when the cops days later put up pics of people they would like to speak to?
If they can pile in and nick people like TR there and then why are they not steaming into the Palestine supporting gimps and nicking them on the spot there and then?

"The country is institutionally racist,"

"They could make a start by prosecuting individuals who incite racial hatred.(accompanied by a pic of Farage".

"How does a country stop being racist when the government and Royal family are racist?" Dont worry GibbosEmpire you are well on the "radar" lately..

"Brexit and the tories have given the racists a voice which makes it seem that it's a worsening problem. I genuinely think it's not and it's in fact getting better."

Someone show me actual proof ANY of the above comments are factually correct?

No. When Labour take over will the UK suddenly not become "institutionally racist"? Will it disappear overnight? Like foodbanks in Boro have?

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 05, 2024, 11:54:04 AMWe have serving police officers in Cleveland posting on football message boards under "usernames" comments like.

"Dont trust Neil Warnock judgement because he said "good old Tories".

This a serving cop! So like Sherlock the SW how can we believe "they act in publics interest"? if they judge someone on a throwaway political comment?

Threads like this.
https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/institutionally-racist-police%E2%80%A6.53865/

We all know that is bollocks! What was i nicked for? Why the cover ups in Rotherham? Why does TR get nicked and peppered sprayed for just being there when the cops days later put up pics of people they would like to speak to?
If they can pile in and nick people like TR there and then why are they not steaming into the Palestine supporting gimps and nicking them on the spot there and then?

"The country is institutionally racist,"

"They could make a start by prosecuting individuals who incite racial hatred.(accompanied by a pic of Farage".

"How does a country stop being racist when the government and Royal family are racist?" Dont worry GibbosEmpire you are well on the "radar" lately..

"Brexit and the tories have given the racists a voice which makes it seem that it's a worsening problem. I genuinely think it's not and it's in fact getting better."

Someone show me actual proof ANY of the above comments are factually correct?

No. When Labour take over will the UK suddenly not become "institutionally racist"? Will it disappear overnight? Like foodbanks in Boro have?

Nothing more racist than someone continually shouting racism

Kippers

Its a lost cause is boreme.
Used to be insightful, funny and useful. Now its just a left wing political rag.

How on earth did it get like that ?

erimus74

Quote from: Kippers on January 05, 2024, 02:04:48 PMIts a lost cause is boreme.
Used to be insightful, funny and useful. Now its just a left wing political rag.

How on earth did it get like that ?

Nobby winds them up, with the usual response, look he must be a tory, so what, as far im aware its a free country, do we all have to vote for the losing party