The Epstein client list has leaked

Started by BoroRedKen, January 03, 2024, 12:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Due to legal blah blah blah NO NAMES CAN BE POSTED. YET.

But if a name is not on the "list".......

Here is probably the BIGGEST name NOT on the list.

This dude.....

BUT IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS JOE BIDEN IS NOT ON THERE ALSO.

BoroRedKen

1 Name completely shocks me...............

:katie: 

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 03, 2024, 12:30:38 AM1 Name completely shocks me...............

:katie: 

Few Premier League footballers on it.

Saw it last week.

Steboro

teamboro

I wonder if it's the same person I've just read on X using his real name not his stage name from a famous Irish band  :peopleseyebrow:
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

BoroRedKen

Bo no not him TB!

Its even more "shocking".

What needs to be remembered its a "client list" and in no way a "blacklist of peados and weirdos".

Max Clifford. Massive client list. But his clients were not nonces etc.

teamboro

But what you have to remember Ken the Elite will deny everything even with proof see Bill Gates Melinda didn't divorce him because he was a client or Prince Andrew denied everything then suddenly paid 12 million and still Denying it

BoroRedKen

I know what you are saying TB.

Just "covering" our arses "legally".

Once the list is "officially" released by the judge and in the public domain names can be mentioned.

:bigjack

Northallerton_Boro

Post the names ffs

Out of interest and i am not fully clued up on this island etc. Did anyone use the island innocently or are we certain that anyone that went was deffo a peado?

TerryCochranesSocks

The list release has been delayed until 22nd January hasn't it?
Some very powerful people don't want this out there and they'll do anything to stop it.

borope

Just read a list nothing too exciting on it more Labour MPs than Tory will upset those OTR.

TerryCochranesSocks

The "list" that is available now has been on Twitter for ages and it's guesswork, not the actual list.

Poolielad

someone message me the link to this list please

Kippers

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on January 03, 2024, 09:46:26 AMPost the names ffs

Out of interest and i am not fully clued up on this island etc. Did anyone use the island innocently or are we certain that anyone that went was deffo a peado?

No one knows really.
But hey... what does that matter !

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Poolielad on January 03, 2024, 11:18:07 AMsomeone message me the link to this list please

It has been delayed until 22nd Jan, at least.

Johnny Thunder

I'd fuckin cripple Ghislaine Maxwell like.

:buck:  :buck:  :buck:  :buck:

:christian:

:rudi:

In With the Lurpak

:sid:          :sid:

BoroRedKen

How can it be allowed or even be legal to write on a public message board that Johnson Sunak etc are peados?

That is what is on OTR.

BoroRedKen

When in fact them names ARE NOT on the list.

But guess whose names ARE ON there?.......

teamboro

One warlord PM from the last labour government and his press secretary
Oh and the Hartlepool MP Lord M

:orson:  :westy:

TerryCochranesSocks

Fair play to that New York judge but if the Dems get in again she can whistle for her pension, she'll probably be suicided.

Kelloe

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on January 04, 2024, 05:36:33 AMHow can it be allowed or even be legal to write on a public message board that Johnson Sunak etc are peados?

That is what is on OTR.

Sexpom has edited his post now

:ray:  :rick:  :vyvyan:

erimus74

Edited twice now, gazette incoming

RiversideRifle

Doesn't really mean nowt I don't think he was a top level finance bloke wasn't he? He will have had some high level clients but I doubt they were all nonces and that otherwise I think we'd know already who it is.
UTB