IF GBNEWS IS RIGHT WING THEN

Started by BoroRedKen, December 19, 2023, 12:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

SIGN ME UP FOR THE WING IF IT MEANS I GET THESE 2 TO READ THE NEWS TO ME!

Gents. Miss Sophie Wexler and Miss Tatiana Sanchez.

:love:

erimus74

Watched it this morning, cant see the problem with it TBH

Let em be bitter & upset with GBNews Ken, they have to be offended with everything else, one more thing to be offended with I suppose

TerryCochranesSocks

GB News angers the woke because it does that now unforgivable thing; it allows both sides of a debate.

BoroRedKen

Its just narratives mate.

If we dont sing from the hymn sheets as some people you are automatically "wrong".

Here is a fact i only found out yesterday.

Ofcom could not investigate the BBC for any rule breaking before 2017. Before then ANY complaints about impartiality were dealt with by the BBC Trust.

And it was legal for the BBC to do that.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on December 19, 2023, 12:48:43 PMGB News angers the woke because it does that now unforgivable thing; it allows both sides of a debate.

Woke is their word now Tel.

We only have "wanker" and "lefty Cockwomble" left as slurs available to us plebs i think now......

BoroRedKen

And the Wombles are making a comeback so that could go either way.......

BoroRedKen

Cannot wait to see the new Wombles.

Aunty Bulgaria.

Uncle Cholet.

I dread to think what they are going to do with Tomsk......

Gboro64

The mainstream media is pretty much left wing and GBN provides an alternative view. Trouble is if you disagree with the mainstream views you are branded with a selection of names Racist, Sexist etc .

teamboro

Haven't watched msn for ages stopped watching GB news when it started to get rid of the good presenter's
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

erimus74

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on December 19, 2023, 12:48:43 PMGB News angers the woke because it does that now unforgivable thing; it allows both sides of a debate.

No it doesnt Teery 🤔😉

TerryCochranesSocks

BoroRedKen

Oh no it isnt...........

:alf:  :alf:

Northallerton_Boro

TMG501

Yeah! Right wing racist TV. And don't get me on about that bloody fascist Anne Diamond as well  :leo:
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

BoroRedKen

Quote from: TMG501 on December 19, 2023, 02:07:57 PMYeah! Right wing racist TV. And don't get me on about that bloody fascist Anne Diamond as well  :leo:

Evil cow!
And that Benji Butterworth. He might as well just wear Hitlers uniform... :30's-Germany: