Port Vale v Boro match thread

Started by erimus74, December 18, 2023, 07:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Cartwright, McCabe & Kavanagh from our academy in to the 1st team this season

erimus74

Semi finals here we come, 20 years since our league cup triumph we're back again in the semis, safe journey home @Smoggers51

UTMB

Smoggers51

Cheers Erimus , just got home . Bouncing mate 👍Decent clinical performance and once again the lads were loud and proud !!! UTMB!!!

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Eastcoastred on December 19, 2023, 10:20:46 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on December 19, 2023, 09:52:45 PM💪💪💪💪💪💪

GOT UP TO WATCH IT....DEFFO GET THE SKUNKS NOW 🙄🙄🙄
Oh no we won't
Silly cunt,

I DONE THAT ON PURPOSE TO JINX EM YOU DOUBLE DAF CUN.... :cheers:  :charles:  :cloughy:  :morgan:  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

RIPPERS GOT HIS ARSE HANDED TO HIM ON A PLATE....RIPPERS GOT RIPPED ALL NIGHT THE DAF CUN....

:charles:

FB-IMG-1702985448082" border="0
FB-IMG-1702967116039" border="0
FB-IMG-1702967154417" border="0

FB-IMG-1703035265524" border="0
FB-IMG-1703038045682" border="0
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

I know we've been fortunate with our league cup draws this seasons but you can only beat whats in front of you & when you think in the last 5 seasons we've lost to Crewe, Barnsley twice at home & Blackpool, then that saying rings true

erimus74

Never known anything like it, its horrendous, that list must start to clear up soon, surely law of averages

Makes our run to the semi finals & still in touching distance of the playoffs more remarkable

And with such a depleted team we oozed through last nights game as if a friendly match

On the plus side, Cartwright, McCabe & Kavanagh wouldnt have made their debuts

Johnny Thunder

Also Rogers and Lath with hamstring issues.

Cav may even start this weekend.

erimus74

Quote from: Johnny Thunder on December 20, 2023, 09:15:00 AMAlso Rogers and Lath with hamstring issues.

Cav may even start this weekend.

When you look at the experience of that starting 11 then they would be among the injured on the bench, unreal, I cant ever recall us having as bad an injury record as the present one, yes theyre part & parcel of football but with a thin squad to start off with
The geordies are complaining with a few missing yet they can go out & buy 7, 8 top class players in January, we cant

Smoggers51

Agree with you Erimus,you can only beat what's in front of you mate 👍The ever growing injury list is concerning and as you say money is tight.I thought  Kavanagh although only on a short time looked a decent prospect.Time now for the fringe players to step up and make their presence known.UTMB!!!

Smoggers51

Nothing to do with the players but the one big negative about last nights game was the heavy and high handed police presence.They had drones up and dogs and mounted police around the ground.It seemed heavier than at Leeds to me.

erimus74

tunstall

Quote from: Smoggers51 on December 20, 2023, 10:44:53 AMNothing to do with the players but the one big negative about last nights game was the heavy and high handed police presence.They had drones up and dogs and mounted police around the ground.It seemed heavier than at Leeds to me.

They'd had word that the FMTTM massive were in town

erimus74

My son just texted asking where I was & I was delighted to reply, at B&M, close to the only north east team to reach the semi finals of the league cup 😉👌

Blott

A semi and only a few points off a playoff off place and Xmas Still to come.

Life's a good un.