Boro v Preston match thread

Started by erimus74, November 26, 2023, 09:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2023, 05:24:13 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 28, 2023, 04:40:55 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2023, 04:25:13 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 28, 2023, 03:44:14 PMAt work tonight, as they say life's a bitch.

SHOULDN'T YOU BE RETIRED AT YOUR AGE  🤔🤔🤔
I couldn't. The thought of gardening, TV and golf ? Not for me

I couldn't spend 25 minutes in a pub during the day.

If you are about on the 9th I will explain.

I GO TO THE LAND OF SMILES ON THE 6TH  🇹🇭

👍🍺🍺🍺👍😉💪😜

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

Lots of changes there in that team

FFS

I'm at work an all

UTB

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

tunstall

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GREAT BUILD UP AND GOOD FINISH FROM ISAIAH JONES 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

VDB 💪💪💪⚽️⚽️🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

tunstall

Scored with his chest???

:ponder:

tunstall

What the fucks going on?

3-0?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

JONES ⚽️⚽️⚽️💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2023, 06:52:20 PMHAVE A FEELING THIS TEAM WILL GET BEAT TONIGHT 🙄🙄🙄

TEAM LOOKS SO WEAK 🤔🤔🤔

FB-IMG-1701197324792" border="0

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE 😉😉😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

FFS my IPTV has gone blank just after the second goal  :unbelievable:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: teamboro on November 28, 2023, 08:29:52 PMFFS my IPTV has gone blank just after the second goal  :unbelievable:

WHERES FUCKING TIM NICE BUT DIM WHEN YA NEED HIM 🤣🤣🤣😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

teamboro

Got it back changed VPN country 🤣🤣🤣

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 28, 2023, 06:52:20 PMHAVE A FEELING THIS TEAM WILL GET BEAT TONIGHT 🙄🙄🙄

TEAM LOOKS SO WEAK 🤔🤔🤔

FB-IMG-1701197324792" border="0
these feelings you have, pop to the docs.

teamboro

Blott

Was the keeper shite?
were the back 4 shite?
Our midfield overrun ?
forwards shite?
Carrick not playing to strengths?

I wasn't there so can't judge and it's quiet on here. 

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

erimus74

Fantastic win, over the moon, not long been in from the game, bouncing still

Debutant too, young Law McCabe, not sure what No im up to until I get my PC up & running, approx debutant 1009 though

Couldnt see a 3-0 half time lead after 15 minutes

Nice to hand the captains armband from Howson to Clarke, who done exceptionally well when coming on for his 1st appearance for 12 months

Two bets that would have been massive if put on, VDB & Bangura getting themselves on the scoresheet tonight

Overall a comfortable night, it gives me hope that the likes of Preston & Cardiff occupy the top 6 that IMHO we are better

erimus74

A brace from Jones tonight

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on November 28, 2023, 11:03:58 PMFantastic win, over the moon, not long been in from the game, bouncing still

Debutant too, young Law McCabe, not sure what No im up to until I get my PC up & running, approx debutant 1009 though

Nice to hand the captains armband from Howson to Clarke, who done exceptionally well when coming on for his 1st appearance for 12 months

Two bets that would have been massive if put on, VDB & Bangura getting themselves on the scoresheet tonight

Overall a comfortable night, it gives me hope that the likes of Preston & Cardiff occupy the top 6 that IMHO we are better

Like I've mentioned before Erimus some Portsmouth Lad's I use to drink with spoke very highly of him. Hopefully he'll come good

🐾

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on November 28, 2023, 11:14:40 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 28, 2023, 11:03:58 PMFantastic win, over the moon, not long been in from the game, bouncing still

Like I've mentioned before Erimus some Portsmouth Lad's I use to drink with spoke very highly of him. Hopefully he'll come good

🐾

He had an excellent debut last season Atomic, then seemed to struggle for the next few games to the point he was out with a mystery injury, he came on tonight showing hes a skillful, hopefull, fully fit, CB

erimus74

The big thing, we didnt miss Hackney either, as said Preston wernt the beat team but top 6 all the same & had to be beaten

First time this season that we've had a plus GD