HAS ROOFIE OVERSTEPPED

Started by BoroRedKen, November 19, 2023, 01:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

The mark?

"Starmers biggest financial backers are the Israeli`s and he claims he is a "proud zionist".
There is no hiding from that.
He supports genocide at any price.
"

Im no Starmer fan but ffs!

He is way out of line with "comments" like that. Remember they got me nicked for far less!

Where is Sexpom? Hope he has reported Roofie.

erimus74

Total double standards on that board

John Trebor

Jesus wept, if you think his match threads are tedious and painstaking, look at his recent post on that thread.
Apparently it is the first part of a trilogy he is working on to add historical context to the war.
He is going to single handedly destroy that board.
Go agent roofie!

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

BoroRedKen

That thread and Roofies unflinching support of Palestine is bordering on Antisemitic.

Roofie you old get just answer the question.

Explain about the attack on the 7th. Justify that you terrorist enabler.

BoroRedKen

The fucking idiot is "explaining it" through his anti-Jewish views.

When he starts parroting "Zionism" and "genocide" but refuses to acknowledge the films of the hostages been taken into the hospital in Gaza just proves how close he is to being offensive.

AtomicDog

BoroRedKen

Kippers

If you would posted pro-israeli literature, you'd have been shot off that site in a baddad heartbeat.

And it is easy to discuss pro-israeli stuff as it is a very progressive society which makes groundbreaking achievements in science, medicine and engineering.
They also constantly have to keep an eye on potential suicide bombers and terrorists.  Remember that a fifth of the population is Arab.

John Trebor

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 20, 2023, 12:56:35 PMThat thread and Roofies unflinching support of Palestine is bordering on Antisemitic.

Roofie you old get just answer the question.

Explain about the attack on the 7th. Justify that you terrorist enabler.
He won't explain it because it was an act of terrorism. Which doesn't fit in with his agenda of the poor oppressed Palestinians fighting the good fight.
He answers the question about 7th Oct by posting a link about a hospital attack in Gaza and quoting the numbers killed on the West Bank since 7th.

The arrogance of the man...

"I can't always be your go to source for information"

"Do your own work and find proof" (for a claim he made btw).

"First part of a trilogy"

"Good journalism"

"I am trying to educate by giving historical background"

"Try reading all the links I gave you"

:vyvyan:

AtomicDog

The Palestinians could do with donating  :westy: some of their aparrel . . . Or have they?

🐾🐙