MICROWAVES 💪💪💪

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 17, 2023, 06:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

RIGHT THERE IS SOME RIGHT CLEVER CUNTS ON ERE 😁😁😁

TEL BEING THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST FARMERS HEAD 🤣🤣🤣

BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ON ERE WHAT A LOT OF THICK CUNTS HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR YEARS DON'T ACTUALLLY REALISE ABOUT THE WAY THEY OPERATE 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

COME ON YA CUNTS...THERES LOADS WHO DONT ACTUALLY KNOW A FACT WHEN YOU OPERATE THEM  :rudi:  THE FAT CUNTS WON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK AS LONG AS THERE GETTING THEIR TUCKER  :sid:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

We don't know the answer to that question Mr Liddle Sir . . .

But while we are on the subject of 'Helpfull tips'

We've been watching this new 'panoramic sound' Amstrad TV for about a week now.

We thought the cornflake box size remote that came with the set was bust, but it's working fine.

All we want to do is watch reruns of the Tapper's and shunters . . . Oh and Lassie!

Would it be too much to ask if people could point us in the right direction?

Only our owner got mugged off before buying a heat pump. Then!
To make matters worse he signed up to some 'Octopus tracker'
And had his pants pulled right down . . .
He's not even homosexual!

We think this site is good cos Mr Erimus is the best, although we don't live round 'There'

Tom & Barbra

Surbiton

Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames

*Up the Middlesborough*

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ravishing Rick Rude

something to do with the water molecules that cook the food through vibration.

Something along those lines

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on November 17, 2023, 09:04:11 PMsomething to do with the water molecules that cook the food through vibration.

[/quot
Quote from: Ravishing Rick Rude (Moderator) on November 17, 2023, 09:04:11 PMsomething to do with the water molecules that cook the food through vibration.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE.... :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

YER A MILLION OF MILES AWAY....IT'S ACTUALLY SOMETHING SO SIMPLE BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE NOTICE IT WHEN USING ONE 😉
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Francks left peg

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 17, 2023, 09:18:27 PM

[/quot

YER A MILLION OF MILES AWAY....IT'S ACTUALLY SOMETHING SO SIMPLE BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE NOTICE IT WHEN USING ONE 😉

Quote wanker

Francks left peg

Quote from: Francks left peg on November 17, 2023, 09:35:03 PM

[/quot

Quote wanker

Have you ever seen an advert for a microwave...I haven't.

Ravishing Rick Rude

[/quot

quote spacka

Ravishing Rick Rude

Quote from: Francks left peg on November 17, 2023, 09:35:03 PM

[/quot

Quote wanker

double quote spacka

John Trebor

Microwaves bounce about until the food is hot.

teamboro

A form of radiation use to cook food simple
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

IF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW AND SEE THE PLATE ROTATING CLOCKWISE...IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO CHECK ON IT AND THEN CLOSE IT AGAIN STRAIGHT AWAY....THE PLATE STARTS ROTATING ANTI CLOCKWISE 😉

:rudi:  :rudi2:  :rick:  :wry:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Ural John Kuntz will fact check that on snopes next time he puts a pair of his damp sports direct socks in !! :rav:

Smoggers51

Mine doesn't, it's a static one 🤣🤣Doesn't have a turntable 🤣🤣

John Trebor

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 18, 2023, 07:39:07 AMIF YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW AND SEE THE PLATE ROTATING CLOCKWISE...IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO CHECK ON IT AND THEN CLOSE IT AGAIN STRAIGHT AWAY....THE PLATE STARTS ROTATING ANTI CLOCKWISE 😉

:rudi:  :rudi2:  :rick:  :wry:
Only if you are south of the equator.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Smoggers51 on November 18, 2023, 08:18:42 AMMine doesn't, it's a static one 🤣🤣Doesn't have a turntable 🤣🤣

:winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Doesn't everyone just use an Aga?

:sid:

John Trebor

I've just taken mine apart to get the correct answer. Was surprised to learn that they actually work using magic.
Not the bad sort of magic as used by Dynamo and Paul Daniels, but the good sort as used by the Great Soprendo.

Northallerton_Boro

Ill let you know the next time i use it, just need the Mrs to have a bath first...