OTR AND PALESTINE

Started by BoroRedKen, November 17, 2023, 05:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Last week on remembrance day OTR hammered "the football lads" and any white English male.

Yet the footage from the other night has NOT got 1 comment about the trouble outside Parliament.

To me that says all you need about Fmttm and their "agenda".

Bullshitters and cowards.

Gboro64

Their tiny brains can only absorb one sided news .

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 17, 2023, 05:35:26 AMLast week on remembrance day OTR hammered "the football lads" and any white English male.

Yet the footage from the other night has NOT got 1 comment about the trouble outside Parliament.

To me that says all you need about Fmttm and their "agenda".

Bullshitters and cowards.

They are as bad as the protestors themselves. Backing them thinking it gives them some superiority of thick racist brigade which in their eyes is anyone without their single minded view.

Great, lets support a load of protestors demanding they recreate what Hitler was doing.

File with Trans, BLM and the rest

Gingerpig

They do one sided news As long as its not GB or talk tv  News , lowest of low on there now  , How the hell local "media"  etc have not cottoned on is corrupt at best , friends etc ?

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

John Trebor

Roofie is basically cutting and pasting propaganda on behalf of Hamas. Publishing their manifesto or whatever it is. How does he get that through unchallenged?