ESTHER KRAUKE ON TALK TV 👅👅👅

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 14, 2023, 06:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I'D USE HER SHIT FOR TOOTHPASTE 🥰😜🥰❤️

BEST EDUCATED AND MOST HONEST AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN 💞💕💞❣️❤️💘

SOME LUCKY CUNT IS HANGING OUT OF HER  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Wee_Willie

I've worked in Ghana and you do see lots of stunners there .....

AtomicDog

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 14, 2023, 06:48:43 PMI'D USE HER SHIT FOR TOOTHPASTE 🥰😜🥰❤️

BEST EDUCATED AND MOST HONEST AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN 💞💕💞❣️❤️💘

SOME LUCKY CUNT IS HANGING OUT OF HER  :rav:

That's a bit drastic Mr Liddle . . .

Can't your shoplifter get you any sensodine?

I don't think faeces will be good for your gnashers or your gums?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 15, 2023, 09:49:25 AMI've worked in Ghana and you do see lots of stunners there .....

CORRECT...AND I BELIEVE GHANA IS WHERE HER PARENTS ARE FROM.....I LOVE LISTENING TO HER ON TALK TV...SHE'S A BREATH OF FRESH AIR....TALKS TOTAL COMMON SENSE AND CAN BE VERY FUNNY....I'D EVEN MARRY HER IF SHE ASKED ME  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

Wee_Willie

She's on twitter, you charm her and tell her you'd use her shit as toothpaste  :alf:

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 15, 2023, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 15, 2023, 09:49:25 AMI've worked in Ghana and you do see lots of stunners there .....

CORRECT...AND I BELIEVE GHANA IS WHERE HER PARENTS ARE FROM.....I LOVE LISTENING TO HER ON TALK TV...SHE'S A BREATH OF FRESH AIR....TALKS TOTAL COMMON SENSE AND CAN BE VERY FUNNY....I'D EVEN MARRY HER IF SHE ASKED ME  :rudi:

She's a lucky lass.
 :bigjack