FOR ALL THE WOKE FMTTM W@NKERS

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 13, 2023, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ANSWER THIS...YOU UTTER WOKE CLOWNS 🤡🤡🤡

ISRAELI SPOKESMAN SAID THEY HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF HAMAS TERRORISTS IN THESE TUNNELS IN GAZA.....THESE SAVAGES THAT KILLED ISRAELI BABIES...BEHEADING MANY OF THEM.....BUT THESE COWARDS HIDE BEHIND THEIR OWN BABIES 😡😡😡

ROB NICHOLLS AND NICK SMALL....YOU PAIR OF CUNTS ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE ALLOWING ANTI SEMITISM ON YOUR DISGUSTING MESSAGE BOARD AND GLORYFYING THE KILLING OF ISRAELI CHILDREN AND HOSTAGE TAKING...HANG YOUR SORRY FUCKING HEADS IN SHAME YOU UTTER PAIR OF CUNTS....10 MONTH OLD BABY BEING HELD HOSTAGE 😡😡😡

UTTER SCUM YOU AND YER BACKWARD FOLLOWERS 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Gingerpig

If you do not tunnel under buildings .......they have substructure  & don't collapse

Peirs morgan & corbyn  with some scouser shouting a lot was enlightening

AtomicDog

There'll be more than an eruption in Iceland in the town, if you get clocked in it Lad. . . .

Ya big Wazzock

BoroRedKen

They are now having a pop at the St George flag "not even English".

They are determind to brand the flag "racist". They probably want a rainbow coloured flag with a fucking mermaid on it or something.

Their stock answer to anything that they disagree with is to call it racist.
Yet the anti-semitism posted on there is disgusting.
People calling others racist whilst posting support support for proscribed terrorist organisation is abhorrent.

Wonder how many Small and Sexpom have called the cops on?

Are MFC fully aware of the anti-semitism on Fmttm? Thought the club was clamping down on "racist" supporters?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gingerpig on November 13, 2023, 09:27:02 PMIf you do not tunnel under buildings .......they have substructure  & don't collapse

Peirs morgan & corbyn  with some scouser shouting a lot was enlightening

CORBYN WAS ASKED 40 TIMES...YES 40 TIMES...IS HAMAS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION....HE JUST SAT THERE AND SAID FUCK ALL THE TREACHEROUS CUNT 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

BBC won't call Hamas terrorists - tossers

Nosmo-King

Saw that, Lids re Corbyn- and over the road it is the fault of Piers Morgan keeping on pressing him to answer a question - are Hamas a terrorist organisation?

I cannot believe the shyte posted on the thread.

Middlesbrough FC - you endorse this poisonous venomous platform do you? Shame on you.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 14, 2023, 09:46:40 AMSaw that, Lids re Corbyn- and over the road it is the fault of Piers Morgan keeping on pressing him to answer a question - are Hamas a terrorist organisation?

I cannot believe the shyte posted on the thread.

Middlesbrough FC - you endorse this poisonous venomous platform do you? Shame on you.

I don't think the boro endorse fmttm or any other forum shagger they just use rob as a mouthpiece
UTB

Nosmo-King

Disagree. By using him they are associated with his site otherwise why would he be chosen above any other fan? You? Me? Erimus? Ken? etc etc

He lets the site produce content which is little short of a disgrace as such he should sacrifice such a privilege- and the club are guilty of ignorance and incompetence.

BoroRedKen

Gboro64

They are even condoning a comment comparing Netanyahu to the Nazis. Wow ! After what happened in WW2 . How can you even think that.

Kelloe

Quote from: Gboro64 on November 14, 2023, 11:51:14 AMThey are even condoning a comment comparing Netanyahu to the Nazis. Wow ! After what happened in WW2 . How can you even think that.

:carrick3:  :youfuckinserious:  :wankers:

Poolielad

Someone should copy these post and send them to the Gazette........ If its a story, which it is, surely they would get involved!!

AtomicDog

Won't work Poolielad another place he's always sniveling around.

You think he'd learn after they binned him too  :mick:

Total failure of a bloke. Their site is all for the 'Working Man' that scruffy b*stard has never struck a bat in his life.

Grovelling, sniveling, simpering, insincere c**t

And embarrassment to the good folk of Middlesbrough.

'Race relations office'?

You couldn't make it up.

I think all the stuff he was putting up about Preston, the new mayor stuff was because Preston was onto him, sussed the slink straight out. A fraud of the highest order.

Oh and a Nonce harbourer . . . Wasn't running to the cozzers about them was he?

You know, them convicted one's, that's in jail  :pd:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 14, 2023, 10:57:43 AMDisagree. By using him they are associated with his site otherwise why would he be chosen above any other fan? You? Me? Erimus? Ken? etc etc

He lets the site produce content which is little short of a disgrace as such he should sacrifice such a privilege- and the club are guilty of ignorance and incompetence.

They are all wankers I agree Nozzer but boro don't endorse fmttm or any other forum. If something was said on there that went nuclear boro wouldn't be involved in any way. Robs just in a position where he's a mouthpiece nowt to do with his forum
UTB

Nosmo-King

He's a mouthpiece because of the forum not instead of it. That's how he has made his name- to me this is obvious

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 14, 2023, 02:35:05 PMHe's a mouthpiece because of the forum not instead of it. That's how he has made his name- to me this is obvious

The point I'm making Nozzer is that boro don't endorse or have anything to do with any of the forums they are all separate
UTB

BoroRedKen

Ok the club have no affiliation to any forum "officially".

But it explains press conferences, player interviews, stadium access, personal pals with the head of community relations etc etc.

The worse thing is how cozy he is with the football plods.

In With the Lurpak

Lets have a whip round for a plane  :wry:

AtomicDog

AtomicDog