Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 13, 2023, 08:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

YOU ARE TOAST FELLA....SACKED SUELLA 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

SKINNY LOW LIFE CUNT.... :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

JAMES NOT SO FUCKING CLEVERLEY TO BE NEW HOME SECRETARY  :rav:

ABOUT TIME A GENERAL ELECTION WAS CALLED....WE ARE ALL FUCKED SO LETS GET ON WITH IT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TeessideTopgun

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on November 13, 2023, 09:10:26 AMDavid Cameron. back !!!

TO BE MADE A PEER NO DOUBT AS HE AINT AN MP...LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE FOREIGN SECRETARY 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kippers

Its a clear path for Starmer now.
Sunak has lost all credibility.

Johnny Thunder

The fuckin state of our politics.

Tories completely dismantled from within.

Labour self combusting over yet another anti-semitism scandal.

None of these cunts are fit to lead.

tunstall

Quote from: Kippers on November 13, 2023, 09:26:43 AMIts a clear path for Starmer now.

That's SIR Starmer if you don't mind....he's a man of the people

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 13, 2023, 09:09:07 AMJAMES NOT SO FUCKING CLEVERLEY TO BE NEW HOME SECRETARY  :rav:

ABOUT TIME A GENERAL ELECTION WAS CALLED....WE ARE ALL FUCKED SO LETS GET ON WITH IT 😡😡😡

JUST BEEN CONFIRMED 😡😡😡

WHAT A WEAK KNEED CUNT THIS BLOKE IS....GOT A JELLY BACK AND IS AS WEAK AS GNATS PISS....MORE CHANCE OF CAPTAIN FUCKING PUGWASH STOPPING THESE BOATS  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

TerryCochranesSocks

It's the perfect outcome to be honest.
The right of the Tory party should now rebel and split the party; it's the only way to get a right of centre option. Both Conservative and Labour are now left of centre WEF sponsored wets.
Farage, Tice, Braverman, Badenoch et al need to get their arses in gear and give the public a proper alternative.

The same applies to Labour; the current shambles is a woke fest of trans supporting, kneeling apologists and the "red wall" wants an old school Labour party to vote for. One which fought for the working man not for the trans man and for the young apprentice not the entitled youth.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 13, 2023, 09:12:15 AM
Quote from: TeessideTopgun on November 13, 2023, 09:10:26 AMDavid Cameron. back !!!

TO BE MADE A PEER NO DOUBT AS HE AINT AN MP...LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE FOREIGN SECRETARY 😡😡😡

BEEN CONFIRMED THE KING HAS GIVEN HIM A PEER  :rav:

ANOTHER REMAINER FUCKING WANKER 😡😡😡

FOREIGN SECRETARY  :winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 13, 2023, 10:06:43 AMIt's the perfect outcome to be honest.
The right of the Tory party should now rebel and split the party; it's the only way to get a right of centre option. Both Conservative and Labour a now left of centre WEF sponsored wets.
Farage, Tice, Braverman, Badenoch et al need to get their arses in gear and give the public a proper alternative.

The same applies to Labour; the current shambles is a woke fest of tans supporting, kneeling apologists and the "red wall" wants an old school Labour party to vote for. One which fought for the working man not for the trans man and for the young apprentice not the entitled youth.

CORRECT....THE REFORM UK PARTY NEEDS TO GROW 💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 13, 2023, 10:07:00 AM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 13, 2023, 09:12:15 AM

BEEN CONFIRMED THE KING HAS GIVEN HIM A PEER  :rav:

ANOTHER REMAINER FUCKING WANKER 😡😡😡

FOREIGN SECRETARY  :winston:

All WEF the fucking lot of them, it's the power behind the world's governments. Creeping towards a global government, hiding behind a seemingly innocuous name. Wake up!

Gboro64

Just lost my vote in the GE. Bravaman speaks for the silent majority whose voice has been silenced by the left wing media and the woke society.
Sunak is a spineless coward.

teamboro

TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

TerryCochranesSocks

Blott

Quote from: tunstall on November 13, 2023, 09:35:48 AM
Quote from: Kippers on November 13, 2023, 09:26:43 AMIts a clear path for Starmer now.

That's SIR Starmer if you don't mind....he's a man of the people
nothing wrong with getting on in life. I thought it was to be admired. From council house to a Sir, not a bad life.

TerryCochranesSocks

He didn't live in a council house, his parents owned their house, albeit with a mortgage.

The "my father was a tool maker" thing can translate for more accuracy to my father ran his own business "The Oxted Tool Company".

They're all full of shit.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 13, 2023, 02:18:16 PMHe didn't live in a council, his parents owned their house, albeit with a mortgage.

The "my father was a tool maker" thing can translate for more accuracy to my father ran his own business "The Oxted Tool Company".

They're all full of shit.
F me, the world has turned upside down. The right are now against personal success.

I sometimes get very confused on here, it's my age but if a bloke is brought up in a council house that his man and dad then buy he has not been brought up in a council house?

TerryCochranesSocks

You do get confused don't you.
They didn't buy their council house, they never had a council house.
He didn't work in a factory as toolmaker, he owned a toolmaking business.

It's all about appealing to the audience by twisting the story to suit. They are all full of shit.
All of them.

tonyangelino

tunstall

Blotty you've upset Tezza....he's repeating words now

:mick:

In With the Lurpak

In With the Lurpak