Main Menu

WTF

Started by BoroRedKen, November 13, 2023, 07:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Roofie now saying the people who painted "Free Palestine" on the Rochdale cenotaph should get a lawyer and get off with their crime.

So anything defending Saturday is "right wing". But actual criminal activity, because whether you are for or against the "protest" its criminal damage, is "excused" because it suits his pathetic rhetoric.

Just look at his font. His "my Jewish friends" (no different to anybody that says "im not racist but") schtick is pathetic.

That cunt backed my nicking. How is he not getting nicked?

To think we had people like him and Sexpom in the forces.   

BoroRedKen

And why wont cowards like Roofie and Sherlock show some real bollocks and post their inflammatory comments under their real names? Show some courage of their convictions?

Brave and knobbish when anon!

CLOWNS.

Wee_Willie

Who is Roofie? He sounds like a right cunt

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 13, 2023, 08:37:14 AMWho is Roofie? He sounds like a right SPINELESS cunt

FIXED IT FOR YOU 👍👍👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kippers

Man's been off his tits for years.

File under mentally ill.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 13, 2023, 07:23:45 AMRoofie now saying the people who painted "Free Palestine" on the Rochdale cenotaph should get a lawyer and get off with their crime.

So anything defending Saturday is "right wing". But actual criminal activity, because whether you are for or against the "protest" its criminal damage, is "excused" because it suits his pathetic rhetoric.

Just look at his font. His "my Jewish friends" (no different to anybody that says "im not racist but") schtick is pathetic.

is he still copy and pasting Hamas Today? The lad just doesn't like people from Israel, there is a word for it. He's been to Israel I am sure he has mentioned it.

Kippers

Quote from: Blott on November 13, 2023, 02:09:00 PM
Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 13, 2023, 07:23:45 AMRoofie now saying the people who painted "Free Palestine" on the Rochdale cenotaph should get a lawyer and get off with their crime.

is he still copy and pasting Hamas Today? The lad just doesn't like people from Israel, there is a word for it. He's been to Israel I am sure he has mentioned it.

Dont know what people he mixed with there, but I have worked and holidayed quite a bit in Israel and saw nothing but Israelis wanting a peaceful life.

John Trebor

Quote from: Kippers on November 13, 2023, 09:23:55 AMMan's been off his tits for years.

File under mentally ill.
He's talking about his preference for eating dog turds now.

AtomicDog

Is he a Coprophiliac too?

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈