Easy way to end Gaza conflict.

Started by Gboro64, November 12, 2023, 03:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gboro64

There is an easy way to stop the conflict......A Hamas surrender.
As Hamas started the slaughter why should Israel do a ceasefire when they are well underway to flushing out the terrorists and a ceasefire would delay this.
Many Palestinians are against Hamas and just want peace.
Strange how the media are totally ignoring this solution.

tunstall

Didn't Israel say they'd stop if they release the hostages?

Francks left peg

Hamas knew what would happen if they carried out their plan. What did these protesters expect. They would be the first to shout if it happened here and the government did nothing.

Gboro64

Basically it's Hamas who have gambled with innocent Palestinian lives by bombing Israel. WTF did they think Israel would do.
The Leftist media are hanging Israel out to dry forgetting that Hamas are cowardly scum hiding in hospitals and schools.

teamboro

You all forget who backed Hamas the CIA and Mossad yes they buy there weapons from Iran who gave Iran 6 billion dollars just before it kicked off for weapons for Hamas the US government and yes Trump stated it
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

Wee_Willie

There is no solution.

The Palestinians live to fight and hate, there is zero compromise with this terrorist mindset.

Palestinians are not even at peace with themselves so how can they find peace with the Jews who they despise.

Hamas terrorists oppressing Gaza are at war with Fatah who control the West Bank. The entire place is full of evil. I feel for Israel being surrounded by these animals

Blott

Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 12, 2023, 05:30:10 PMThere is no solution.

The Palestinians live to fight and hate, there is zero compromise with this terrorist mindset.

Palestinians are not even at peace with themselves so how can they find peace with the Jews who they despise.

Hamas terrorists oppressing Gaza are at war with Fatah who control the West Bank. The entire place is full of evil. I feel for Israel being surrounded by these animals
in my view this is spot on.

We may as well blame Abraham, it goes back that far.

AtomicDog

I'd have thought the best way to end Gazza's conflict would be to keep him off the yag?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Northallerton_Boro

Iran have got what they wanted though. No chance of a Saudi and Israel friendship progressing further

Blott

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on November 13, 2023, 01:23:12 PMIran have got what they wanted though. No chance of a Saudi and Israel friendship progressing further
I think you are right.

Kippers

Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 12, 2023, 05:30:10 PMThere is no solution.

Absolutely correct.  Even Jordan and Egypt cant stand the palestinians. Always been at odds with them.
 These pricks on marches need to understand history and not just the oppressive narrative of the left. For example, plane hijacking and bombings, Munich Olympics, and constant suicide bombings in TA and Jerusalem. Thats why Gaza and parts of the West Bank are walled off.
Savages man.

Kippers

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on November 13, 2023, 01:23:12 PMIran have got what they wanted though. No chance of a Saudi and Israel friendship progressing further

I wouldnt be so sure.