I am beginning to think that

Started by Poolielad, November 11, 2023, 11:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poolielad

Blotty is just some slink from otr, just here to wind people up.

I have tolerated him for months, tried to be nice, even tried to ignore..

But I have come to the conclusion the bloke is a prick..

If I am out of order here Ken, please feel free to delete my account (there will be no hard feelings)

But I 100% feel this bloke is a otr stooge

RiversideRifle

Think blotty is just different from most on here. Don't think he's a flyme spy or anything like that.
UTB

erimus74

Thing is, he has his opinions as we all have, having a go at individuals for their view, good, bad or indifferent is not what this forum is about, have a go at him by all means but leave it at that

He's shouted me down at times but I dont see a problem in that, I genualy like the bloke

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Poolielad on November 11, 2023, 11:24:04 PMBlotty is just some slink from otr, just here to wind people up.

I have tolerated him for months, tried to be nice, even tried to ignore..

But I have come to the conclusion the bloke is a prick..

If I am out of order here Ken, please feel free to delete my account (there will be no hard feelings)

But I 100% feel this bloke is a otr stooge

I mentioned the same thing the other week. He's purely here to goad people into making racist remarks to satisfy his FMTTM paymasters. Starve him of the publicity he seeks by just ignoring the cunt.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

tunstall

Hahaha

Some proper para fuckers on here

Lay off the gear lads...it's not good for you

He's sound as fuck Blotty and runs rings around most on here

:leo1:

BoroRedKen

MY SAY!

Blotty is not a "plant". Blotty has no other "agenda" other than his own opinions. How can i promote RR as a place where you can express your opinions without the fear of ridiculous name calling and pile ons when we start acting like them idiots on Fmttm?

Give me and Johnny some credit lads. We have no problems with trolls on the board. We, to the best of our abilities, try to "suss" out new members before acceptance.

I take the time to try to contact new members away from the board before acceptance (dont start with you never contacted me! Try using a real email addy then  :alf:).

I have spoken to Blotts numerous times "away" from RR. I like to think i know what makes Blotty tick. And i can say the guy has no agenda other than feeling happy and comfortable to post his opinions without a "flyme" treatment.

My own brother is similar to Blotty, in fact they should be mates imho, but he feels comfortable enough to post on here. And me and Smoggs could be no more different even if we tried!

So come on boys. Lets all sing from the hymn sheet. Lets practice what we preach. We welcome different opinions and views. Daf Cun is allowed as a reply!
But lets stop the "para".

We are all adults. We are a community.

WE ALL STICK TOGETHER.

Francks left peg

He seems like a good lad, blotty. Different opinion to many on here, but all the discussions are done respectfully with good humour. It's what makes the board a good place to be for me.

In With the Lurpak

Not for getting anyone banned best to have it like ken says everyone can say the piece unless its out of order .. All the same I am with Poolie I have put Blott on a no reply block as much as possible cos he's 100% wind up lefty doyle from Bore me .. I wasn't even posting on here when he came on one of the first things he was asking was where I was ..  :diego: Tells me straight away he's some lefty skid mark I have crushed under foot in the past and he's not forgot it . Makes no odds now leftist vermin will always pop up like a turd that won't flush no matter how many times they get a ban they just get another account  so that's that  :cloughy:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 12, 2023, 09:02:19 AMNot for getting anyone banned best to have it like ken says everyone can say the piece unless its out of order .. All the same I am with Poolie I have put Blott on a no reply block as much as possible cos he's 100% wind up lefty doyle from Bore me .. I wasn't even posting on here when he came on one of the first things he was asking was where I was ..  :diego: Tells me straight away he's some lefty skid mark I have crushed under foot in the past and he's not forgot it . Makes no odds now leftist vermin will always pop up like a turd that won't flush no matter how many times they get a ban they just get another account  so that's that  :cloughy:

Yer fucking mad you lad  :rudi:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 12, 2023, 09:14:14 AM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 12, 2023, 09:02:19 AMNot for getting anyone banned best to have it like ken says everyone can say the piece unless its out of order .. All the same I am with Poolie I have put Blott on a no reply block as much as possible cos he's 100% wind up lefty doyle from Bore me .. I wasn't even posting on here when he came on one of the first things he was asking was where I was ..  :diego: Tells me straight away he's some lefty skid mark I have crushed under foot in the past and he's not forgot it . Makes no odds now leftist vermin will always pop up like a turd that won't flush no matter how many times they get a ban they just get another account  so that's that  :cloughy:

Yer fucking mad you lad  :rudi:

Not mad this morning I feel great , Off to pick a little bet up at 11 always sweetens the day , What does get me mad is to think a leftist like the type who sent the coppers to Kens to cause him all that trouble could well be sat posting on here like butter wouldn't melt . That's what really boils my piss about these places . ALL LEFTIES ARE PURE VERMMIN 100% GOOD FOR NOTHING BOG STAINS .  :cheers:

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 12, 2023, 07:06:19 AMMY SAY!

Blotty is not a "plant". Blotty has no other "agenda" other than his own opinions. How can i promote RR as a place where you can express your opinions without the fear of ridiculous name calling and pile ons when we start acting like them idiots on Fmttm?

Give me and Johnny some credit lads. We have no problems with trolls on the board. We, to the best of our abilities, try to "suss" out new members before acceptance.

I take the time to try to contact new members away from the board before acceptance (dont start with you never contacted me! Try using a real email addy then  :alf:).

I have spoken to Blotts numerous times "away" from RR. I like to think i know what makes Blotty tick. And i can say the guy has no agenda other than feeling happy and comfortable to post his opinions without a "flyme" treatment.

My own brother is similar to Blotty, in fact they should be mates imho, but he feels comfortable enough to post on here. And me and Smoggs could be no more different even if we tried!

So come on boys. Lets all sing from the hymn sheet. Lets practice what we preach. We welcome different opinions and views. Daf Cun is allowed as a reply!
But lets stop the "para".

We are all adults. We are a community.

WE ALL STICK TOGETHER.

AS BRYAN FERRY AND ROXY MUSIC ONCE SAID.....LET'S STICK TOGETHER 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

I agree with every word

BoroRedKen

Im not showing favouritism.

Just being honest. Fmttm fucked me over big style but i dont hold it against the ex-flyme lads on here.

In fact every single 1 of them says the same as the rest of the lads on here that it was a lowdown trick perpetrated by a headtheball.

I dont agree with everything with say what Crocky posts. But i respect his right to his own opinions and respect the fact he posts them.
Exactly the same way i feel about Blotty.

But i also know both blokes are good fellas. Both offered support to me over time. Just like 99.9% of the lads on here.

Community!

BoroRedKen

And you can both pick on Ural soon!

He is back soon.

:alf:

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 12, 2023, 09:46:18 AMIm not showing favouritism.

Just being honest. Fmttm fucked me over big style but i dont hold it against the ex-flyme lads on here.

In fact every single 1 of them says the same as the rest of the lads on here that it was a lowdown trick perpetrated by a headtheball.

I dont agree with everything with say what Crocky posts. But i respect his right to his own opinions and respect the fact he posts them.
Exactly the same way i feel about Blotty.

But i also know both blokes are good fellas. Both offered support to me over time. Just like 99.9% of the lads on here.

Community!

100%

Johnny Thunder

Ken's nailed that like.

Blotty, Lids, Crocky, Poolie, Tez etc.

Are all opinionated on their beliefs and wear their heart on their sleeve.
Them beliefs don't always align though, so they are bound to cross swords occasionally.

I would bet one thing though, put us all in a bar together and we will all get on great.

All good lads on here.

tunstall

Johnny Thunder

Eastcoastred

If you don't like the guy or what he posts just ignore him, Personally he doesn't bother me either way,,

Blott

I think he is handsome, intelligent, witty, and an all round good egg.

Johnny Thunder

tunstall

Poolielad saying that someone is only here just to wind people up is like George Best telling people not to drink....

John Trebor

I'll be honest, this place is beginning to feel like the other side of the FMTTM coin.
For 'Tory Scum' read  'Lefties are pure vermin'.

I think it is probably because emotions are running high with the cenotaph, Palestine march carry on - but it's not a good look.

Hopefully soon back to the tolerant, accepting board we all love.

BoroRedKen

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on November 12, 2023, 10:40:58 AMI'll be honest, this place is beginning to feel like the other side of the FMTTM coin.
For 'Tory Scum' read  'Lefties are pure vermin'.

I think it is probably because emotions are running high with the cenotaph, Palestine march carry on - but it's not a good look.

Hopefully soon back to the tolerant, accepting board we all love.

Yes, we should be better than that