B@STARDS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 11, 2023, 11:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

FIGHTING BREAKING OUT AS THESE CUNTS TRY TO GET TO THE CENOTAPH 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Obvious it was going to happen if the police are going to try stop thousands wanting to visit the cenotaph this morning .

https://twitter.com/ScoopUrban/status/1723292067625849016

Blott

It's the right wing football nuts, zero respect for the war dead.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 11:25:42 AMIt's the right wing football nuts, zero respect for the war dead.

TALKING SHITE AGAIN YA DAFT CUNT...THEY ARE THERE TO PAY RESPECT BUT THE OLD BILL BEING CUNTS AS USUAL 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Like I said you keep supporting thugs fighting police at the cenetaph on today off all says.

You should be ashamed.

In With the Lurpak

Two minutes silence respected  :bigjack  they went to pay respects the police tried to stop them .

https://twitter.com/RichardCPendry/status/1723293154600710401

Fuck you Blott you piece of shit .

Blott

That delete button needs fixing again. You and Lids keep supporting those who disrespect our war dead.

Ravishing Rick Rude

If you'd have clicked the TikTok link I posted, you'd have a seen a lot more normal looking folk in the March other than right wing football hooligans.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 11:35:25 AMThat delete button needs fixing again. You and Lids keep supporting those who disrespect our war dead.

MUPPET 🐸🐸🐸
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

To be truthful I can't be bothered arguing with anyone who thinks that's right. I am off to the Pig Iron, then the game. I will show my respects there.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 11:31:33 AMLike I said you keep supporting thugs fighting police at the cenetaph on today off all says.

You should be ashamed.

THERE'S EX VETRANS IN THAT CROWD YOU DIRESPECTFUL WANKER 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Fuck you Blott you left wing piece of shite

https://twitter.com/ScoopUrban/status/1723299478763921532

Wait till your rabble turn up later Blott .. you shit stain .

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WELL KNOWN BORO LAD WITH MIDDLESBROUGH REMEMBERS REEF...GETTING INTERVIEWED BY THE BBC 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 11:25:42 AMIt's the right wing football nuts, zero respect for the war dead.
Fuck off you idiot..

Poolielad

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 11:39:12 AMTo be truthful I can't be bothered arguing with anyone who thinks that's right. I am off to the Pig Iron, then the game. I will show my respects there.
You are starting to boil my piss fella!!!

TMG501

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 11, 2023, 12:25:19 PMWELL KNOWN BORO LAD WITH MIDDLESBROUGH REMEMBERS REEF...GETTING INTERVIEWED BY THE BBC 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

He's a good lad, Rob, as are his brothers and the rest of the family.
It's What's In The Groove That Counts

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TMG501 on November 11, 2023, 02:33:44 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 11, 2023, 12:25:19 PMWELL KNOWN BORO LAD WITH MIDDLESBROUGH REMEMBERS REEF...GETTING INTERVIEWED BY THE BBC 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

He's a good lad, Rob, as are his brothers and the rest of the family.

CORRECT.....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tonyangelino

TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

Blott

Lids &co you are having a bad day, put the spade away.