Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 10, 2023, 01:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

DEFEND THIS...YA BIG WIND UP MUPPET 🐸🐸🐸

https://fb.watch/odXJBsEizE/

ABSOLUTE FUCKING SCUM 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Am I missing something apart from not having Facebook?

Why should I defend some thuga jn a country I can't recognise.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

🙈🙉🙊

THAT'S YOU...

DAFCUN 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 02:01:33 PMAm I missing something apart from not having Facebook?

It's quite obviously in the UK.

Nosmo-King

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 10, 2023, 02:46:56 PMBest country in the world!
we agree on something. Have you come up with Gibbos bad decisions yet?

Do you agree MFC is worth north of £500m?

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 10, 2023, 02:40:48 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 02:01:33 PMAm I missing something apart from not having Facebook?

why did it take a Slovakian to take it?  I could easily show English lads going heap shit in Shrewsbury in the 80's, what would that prove?

These lads are no good.

Nosmo-King

Blott you are totally deluded £500 mill. With our indebtedness without it being written off there's no chance of a buyer.

In answer to your other questions I have made my views known constantly and consistently.

Have you had a check up for dementia yet?!Sorry need to get back to work. Busy time.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 02:51:29 PM

why did it take a Slovakian to take it?  I could easily show English lads going heap shit in Shrewsbury in the 80's, what would that prove?

These lads are no good.

WASNT 10 LADS ON TOO 1 KICKING HIM IN THE HEAD 🙄🙄🙄

DOUBLE DAFCUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 10, 2023, 03:01:15 PMBlott you are totally deluded £500 mill. With our indebtedness without it being written off there's no chance of a buyer.

In answer to your other questions I have made my views known constantly and consistently.

Have you had a check up for dementia yet?!Sorry need to get back to work. Busy time.
a bit desperate getting dementia into the conversation

I will ask you again, name the bad decisions.

Have you ever valued a business?

I told you before you value a Picasso on its paint and wooden frame.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 10, 2023, 03:01:51 PM

These lads are no good.

DOUBLE DAFCUN....
you can't of been there then. The same for Carlisle or Darlo.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 03:05:19 PM

These lads are no good.

DOUBLE DAFCUN....

WAS AT THEM ALL AND NEVER EVER SEEN BORO LADS CONTINUALLY STAMPING ON ONE LADS HEAD.....BORO LADS WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT....I HAD A MATE WHO LIKED TO DO IT...AND I STOPPED HIM THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HIM AND TOLD HIM TO FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF 🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

These lads are no good.

It's almost like the internet is global!

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 10, 2023, 03:28:23 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 03:05:19 PM

These lads are no good.

DOUBLE DAFCUN....

WAS AT THEM ALL AND NEVER EVER SEEN BORO LADS CONTINUALLY STAMPING ON ONE LADS HEAD.....BORO LADS WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT....I HAD A MATE WHO LIKED TO DO IT...AND I STOPPED HIM THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HIM AND TOLD HIM TO FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF 🙄
we have different recoglectiions, it must have been the fairies who jumped into the burger stall and smashed it in, I didn't see the terrified kid in there saying Please clean your feet on the way in.

At Carlisle it was bedlam, again I never saw any particular selection apart from Blue Scarfs.

I can remember a Hull game where the town centre was like the Alamo.

In With the Lurpak

https://twitter.com/Olgachristie/status/1723385268370035100

And Blott says no trouble from the Palestine marches they all good boys they show respect

In With the Lurpak

Good of the Bobbies to take control today

Blott

Lids, poolle , daft lad: who showed more respect today: The Right wing under Tommy, the Riverside or the pro Palistinan not jobs? Who kicked most coppers?

AtomicDog

Right listen Lad's stop all this 'in-house' this and that.

Let's just leave it for now eh?

It's a big Day tomorrow.

Just do one thing for Me please?

LEST WE FORGET

🐾

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Francks left peg

Think the evidence shows that the police were only arresting counter protesters today as opposed to the Palestinian protesters. Two tier policing system in this country is not right.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 06:08:59 PMLids, poolle , daft lad: who showed more respect today: The Right wing under Tommy, the Riverside or the pro Palistinan not jobs? Who kicked most coppers?

There's live footage of Tommy all the way through. No march, no aggro, left in a taxi to go and get something to eat outside of London before the "aggro" which the media has concentrated on.
I know you're blind to it but you can surely smell the shite you're being fed.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 13, 2023, 09:56:59 AM
Quote from: Blott on November 11, 2023, 06:08:59 PMLids, poolle , daft lad: who showed more respect today: The Right wing under Tommy, the Riverside or the pro Palistinan not jobs? Who kicked most coppers?

There's live footage of Tommy all the way through. No march, no aggro, left in a taxi to go and get something to eat outside of London before the "aggro" which the media has concentrated on.
I know you're blind to it but you can surely smell the shite you're being fed.

Everyone is getting fed shit and search hard enough and you can find anything you want to suit what your beliefs are on any matter, never mind such a sensitive one as this.

Armistice Day 2023 is the year it was finally politicised by all sides and I for one am sick of all the 'you're a lefty wanker/rwnj' stuff being thrown around on here and every version of social media.

Even though certain sections of both sides of the media and politicians tried to and succesfully in some instances, turn it in to a them & us situation, there were no winners over the weekend but there were plenty of losers.

I really do despair, why can't everyone just fucking get along.