PEACEFUL MARCHES EH 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 10, 2023, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Blott

Sorry but I don't have Facebook so could not open.

Richard Hughes, from the Western Front Association, a charity that holds a commemoration on 11 November for the casualties of the first world war, said his organisation believed in "freedom of speech".

"I think a lot of people are trying to whip this up," said Hughes, the association's legal trustee, who is also responsible for organising the annual commemoration. "The police are not going to let anyone near the Cenotaph. We are a democratic organisation that commemorates those who fought for democracy, so free speech is important."

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on November 10, 2023, 01:05:15 PMDisgraceful

THE POLICE HAVE LOST CONTROL MATE....IN GERMANY THIS WEEK THE RIOT POLICE HAVE BEEN GOING IN AND CRACKING HEADS OF THESE VIOLENT MUSLIMS MARCHING 👍😡😡😡👍

HERE WE ARE TERRIFIED OF EM.... :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

I think it's the other way round. What's the benefit of cracking heads if there has been almost zero violence here.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 10, 2023, 01:10:47 PMI think it's the other way round. What's the benefit of cracking heads if there has been almost zero violence here.

YOU ARE DEFFO A WIND UP MERCHANT....IVE SEEN ALL THE VIDEOS OF THE VIOLENCE CAUSED ON THESE MARCHES AND BELIEVE ME IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE UNLESS WE GET TOUGHER WITH THESE CUNTS....ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT THE FAR RIGHT TURNING UP TO RIOT 🙄🙄🙄

THEY ARE OUT IN FORCE TO PROTECT OUR HERITAGE FROM THESE INVADERS WHO WANT TO DESTROY ALL WESTERN VALUES AND CULTURE 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Our heritage, the second you said that I knew you had lost the plot. What's our heritage? Free speach you don't want it, right of access to our laws, you don't want it, the police to break the law, you want it.

Kippers

Our heritage is our unwavering rememberance of people who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The public have lost faith in the police. Us of a certain age knew you couldnt fuck about with the police. Strikers, poll tax rioters and various other protests were dealt with ruthlessly.
 What we see now is cops kneeling down to BLM marchers, protecting loons lying on the road and taking a soft approach and recieving abuse and violence from the pro hamas tossers.
  They had better buck up.

Kippers

Burnley & Everton in London tomorrow 😯. Thats just for starters.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Kippers on November 10, 2023, 05:02:33 PMOur heritage is our unwavering rememberance of people who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The public have lost faith in the police. Us of a certain age knew you couldnt fuck about with the police. Strikers, poll tax rioters and various other protests were dealt with ruthlessly.
 What we see now is cops kneeling down to BLM marchers, protecting loons lying on the road and taking a soft approach and recieving abuse and violence from the pro hamas tossers.
  They had better buck up.

YES...SHAPE UP....OR SHIP OUT....YOU USELESS CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Steboro

Quote from: Kippers on November 10, 2023, 05:02:33 PMOur heritage is our unwavering rememberance of people who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

They had better buck up.

Aye fuck around and you got the full length of a 6ft bobbies truncheon.