I think MFC owes Gibson about £170m

Started by Blott, November 08, 2023, 09:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

I was trying to work out how much the squad is worth, using a transfer data site. It came up with over £50m without Hackney.

The big conundrum is how much is he worth. I would guess at between £30 and £50m

Then add on the ground, Rockcliffe and his money is pretty safe.

So after all the years he has been here he has kept us going and can still cash in.

Gingerpig

I think he has done best to  balance  books

Nosmo-King

Stop being so pathetic man. The debt has been through poor decision making, bad business decisions and the inability to make a business plan work.

To award a badge of credit to him is both daft and totally unwarranted.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 10:03:34 PMStop being so pathetic man. The debt has been through poor decision making, bad business decisions and the inability to make a business plan work.

You are aware this Blotto character comes on here to wind every fucker up, aren't you?
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 10:03:34 PMStop being so pathetic man. The debt has been through poor decision making, bad business decisions and the inability to make a business plan work.

What did I say that was untrue? I never gave any value to intangibles i.e value of 25,000+ fans. TV money. The emotion of a club.

At a guess he would come out with North of £500m.

An owner who has won us our only trophy, given  me and many the best times of watching MFC, taking my son to Ostrava is priceless (see emotional value). Why does every other club in country of our stature think we are lucky?

I hear the same thing at every away ground I go to. Even the likes of Liverpool fans say it.

You are saying a company like Baulkhall does not have a business plan?

Blott

Middlesbrough average attendance year before the move 10,000 year of move 17,000.

Was Gibson right to build a new stadium of over 27,000?

Was Gibson right in appointing untried managers; Robson, McLaren, Southgate, Karanka, Woodgate Carrick. ?

Who disagreed with; Monk, Warnock, Wilder, Strachan.

Was Gibson wrong to build training facilities that foreign countries use.

Was Gibson wrong to start the academy?

Can someone list the big decisions he got wrong.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 08, 2023, 10:45:10 PM

You are aware this Blotto character comes on here to wind every fucker up, aren't you?

HE COULDN'T WIND A FUCKING LUCKY BAG WATCH UP  🙄🙄🙄

THE......

DAFCUN.....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈