A 14 yo murders a 16yo

Started by Blott, November 08, 2023, 08:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

A 14-year-old is being held on suspicion of murdering Alfie Lewis police have revealed as the teen's 'absolutely devastated' family pay tribute to him.

30 years minimum for me.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 08:35:20 PMA 14-year-old is being held on suspicion of murdering Alfie Lewis police have revealed as the teen's 'absolutely devastated' family pay tribute to him.

30 years minimum for me.

DON'T WANT TO SEEM TO BE PEDANTIC BUT ALFIE WAS 15....HE WAS PICKING A FRIENDS BROTHER UP FROM SCHOOL...THE LAD ARRESTED WAS WITH 2 OTHER LADS....MAYBE IF THE GOVERMENT STARTED JAILING PEOPLE FOR CARRYING A KNIFE...MAYBE THIS TRAGEDY MIGHT NOT HAVE HAPPENED 😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

Still, Lids, the best country in the world.......

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 09:01:29 PMStill, Lids, the best country in the world.......

To be fair this probably is the greatest country in the world. Home of the boro
UTB

Nosmo-King

Each to their own, Rifle. My view is the country is going down the pan - in a helluva lot of areas

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 09:06:52 PMEach to their own, Rifle. My view is the country is going down the pan - in a helluva lot of areas
still the best  country in the world. It's because these things are so unusual they are front page news.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 09:06:52 PMEach to their own, Rifle. My view is the country is going down the pan - in a helluva lot of areas

A lot bigger shitholes than the uk lad
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 09:13:00 PM
still the best  country in the world. It's because these things are so unusual they are front page news.

STABBINGS IN BRITAIN UNUSUAL 🙄

NOW I DEFFO KNOW YER ON THE WIND UP  :rav:

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Lids I know you love stats and facts:

The Global Peace Index (2019) ranked the UK as the 45th safest amongst 163 countries around the world, which means we are a relatively safe country.

Hound

And the most dangerous countries in the world, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iraq and Libya whose population are fleeing to find somewhere safe to live, oh the irony.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 11:04:06 PMLids I know you love stats and facts:

The Global Peace Index (2019) ranked the UK as the 45th safest amongst 163 countries around the world, which means we are a relatively safe country.

DAFCUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kippers

Its a struggle to name better places to live. Each has there ups and downs.
  Nobody mention Scandinavia ffs as they are taxed to fuck, riddled with migrants and winters are grim.
 Id say Germany would work for me. Countryside is as stunning as ours and the locals tend to be laid back from my experience.

UKs problem is neglect,
from crime to the fucking state of the roads.

RaZor Ramon

The country is not as safe now for kids as it was when I was a kid.

I could happily mooch about with my mates as a kid without fear of getting stabbed up. If we got into a scrap back then it was fought with fists and was either settled with someone walking away or a handshake and sharing a cigarette or two afterwards.
These days it's shout, then stab then walk away. The youth of today are all pussies.

Steboro

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 08:35:20 PMA 14-year-old is being held on suspicion of murdering Alfie Lewis police have revealed as the teen's 'absolutely devastated' family pay tribute to him.

30 years minimum for me.

No one likes an Alfie.

:wry: