THERES DEFFO AN AGENDA GOING ON ERE 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 08, 2023, 07:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:11:20 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 07:03:27 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 06:53:13 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 06:30:58 PMSo you saying one of these little kids didn't succumb to violent foreign scum ? And you jumped straight on it did ye ? what about the other lasses who have been killed by who it says killed em is that all fake as well Rifle . You're another leftist fucking shit rag to say you are an Army man you don't seem very bothered about the cenotaphs you will probably have a towel wrapped round your fucking nappa and join the pro Palestine march ye cunt

Don't give a fuck about politics. I've got more to think about than being offended about something that may or may not have happened kidda. It's all propaganda and a load of shite. Footie hoolies protecting the cenotaphs what a load of bollocks. If they wanted to do something then sign on the dotted line rather than thinking they are hard by standing in front of a monument for a photo opportunity

YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡

WHENS THIS DAY YOU'LL BE IN THE PIG IRON COCO....SO I CAN VERIFY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'll be in the pig iron at Christmas time I won't be dancing to your tune though you will catch me in there or you won't I'm
Not that bothered either way.

I THINK YOU ARE AS DODGY AS FUCK...TALK THE TALK...BUT NEVER WALK THE WALK...👎👎👎🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:20:52 PMBeen looking for a video can't find it yet ill keep trying it's this bloke an ex service man walking through London he is fucking livid about this Million march of foreigners disrespecting remembrance day . I hope I can find it so people can see what real soldiers think about all this .

What's a real soldier crocky?
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 07:22:09 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 06:30:58 PMSo you saying one of these little kids didn't succumb to violent foreign scum ? And you jumped straight on it did ye ? what about the other lasses who have been killed by who it says killed em is that all fake as well Rifle . You're another leftist fucking shit rag to say you are an Army man you don't seem very bothered about the cenotaphs you will probably have a towel wrapped round your fucking nappa and join the pro Palestine march ye cunt

Don't give a fuck about politics. I've got more to think about than being offended about something that may or may not have happened kidda. It's all propaganda and a load of shite. Footie hoolies protecting the cenotaphs what a load of bollocks. If they wanted to do something then sign on the dotted line rather than thinking they are hard by standing in front of a monument for a photo opportunity

WHENS THIS DAY YOU'LL BE IN THE PIG IRON COCO....SO I CAN VERIFY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'll be in the pig iron at Christmas time I won't be dancing to your tune though you will catch me in there or you won't I'm

I THINK YOU ARE AS DODGY AS FUCK...TALK THE TALK...BUT NEVER WALK THE WALK...👎👎👎🙄

If that's what you think. I'm only interested in what people know
UTB

Blott

I will be there this Saturday. UTB.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:23:40 PM

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW KIDDA 🙄🙄🙄

COZ NO ONES EVER MET YER OR EVEN KNOWS YER REAL NAME 😔😔😔

WALTER MITTY MADE A LIVING OUT OF THIS  :pd:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 07:27:53 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:23:40 PM

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW KIDDA 🙄🙄🙄

COZ NO ONES EVER MET YER OR EVEN KNOWS YER REAL NAME 😔😔😔

WALTER MITTY MADE A LIVING OUT OF THIS  :pd:

If that's what yer think lad
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:23:06 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:20:52 PMBeen looking for a video can't find it yet ill keep trying it's this bloke an ex service man walking through London he is fucking livid about this Million march of foreigners disrespecting remembrance day . I hope I can find it so people can see what real soldiers think about all this .

Here's one below. 

https://twitter.com/ChristineBurgum/status/1720778100890652926

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:40:46 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:23:06 PM

Here's one below. 

https://twitter.com/ChristineBurgum/status/1720778100890652926

What makes him a real soldier crocky?
UTB

In With the Lurpak

I have Listened to him for all of FIVE Minutes and in all that FIVE Minutes he has come across more as a genuine ex serviceman than you have come across as a supposed serving serving soldier in about the 5 years you have been trolling message boards you fucking shit sack .   

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:52:02 PMI have Listened to him for all of FIVE Minutes and in all that FIVE Minutes he has come across as a genuine ex serviceman than you have come across as a supposed serving serving in about the 5 years you have been trolling message boards you fucking shit sack .   

I've been in since 2006 crockpot I'll let you do the maths kid
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:52:48 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:52:02 PMI have Listened to him for all of FIVE Minutes and in all that FIVE Minutes he has come across as a genuine ex serviceman than you have come across as a supposed serving serving in about the 5 years you have been trolling message boards you fucking shit sack .   

Trolling message boards I said for the last 5 years at least .. that's all you are to me a fucking troll with loads of accounts. you cunt.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:54:28 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 07:52:48 PM

Trolling message boards I said for the last 5 years at least .. that's all you are to me a fucking troll with loads of accounts. you cunt.

How many accounts you got on here?
UTB

Blott

What I like about our Celtic coloured VW Camper expert is that he despises my old feller, a war veteran, he despises him because of his politics.

RiversideRifle

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 08:03:03 PMWhat I like about our Celtic coloured VW Camper expert is that he despises my old feller, a war veteran, he despises him because of his politics.

Crocky is a deranged fool who supports the Russians. That's all we need to know
UTB

Blott

The closest he has been to Russia is to drive a Trablant and have a glass of watered down Vodka.

Steboro

That 1st video made me feel sick.  Absolutely detest bullies.  Especially ones like that in a pack against 1 person who clearly was terrified.

If I saw that happening I would be going to jail.

Poor kid

Nosmo-King

I have to admit, I am still troubled by the video of the poor 12 year old German girl. And it also got me thinking who films events building up to the slaughter of the poor kid?

This "event" encapsulates some of societies ills.

The perpetrators are truly monsters and I struggle to see what such scum can offer a civilised society.

tunstall

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 07:26:54 PM

I will be there this Saturday. UTB.

Before or after, or both?

We'll be going in to town afterwards for a drink and some scran.....might pop in the Pig for a pint on the way

Blott

I have a routine, sad I know. 12.30 to 13.30 Pig Iron, 13.30 to 14.30 Square 1 then the game. Then it's either a take out Chinese or Jolsha.

My life is simplicity.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: rutters on November 09, 2023, 08:00:30 PM...and back to the marches.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722396906695909414

CORRECT...THEM PEOPLE ON THE MARCH KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE AGENDA IS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

AND IT'S NOT WHAT 90% OF BRITAIN WANTS 👎👎👎

THEY ARE UTTER FUCKING SCUM  :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Kippers

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 01:32:54 PM
Quote from: Kippers on November 08, 2023, 10:30:44 AMWell when you see what the OB let these just stop oil wankers get away with , is it any wonder others will take liberties.
why are the right so against civil liberties. I am pretty sure people who the patriots who fought in WW1 & 2 never fought to lock people up for their opinions.

I know my old fella didn't.

Wonder what your old fella would have made of people lying down on motorways and screwing up others lives. Or perhaps the huge amount of protesters concerned about what is happing in a foreign land, but is somehow angry at the UK government.   

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on November 09, 2023, 08:52:48 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 01:32:54 PM
Quote from: Kippers on November 08, 2023, 10:30:44 AMWell when you see what the OB let these just stop oil wankers get away with , is it any wonder others will take liberties.
why are the right so against civil liberties. I am pretty sure people who the patriots who fought in WW1 & 2 never fought to lock people up for their opinions.

I know my old fella didn't.

Wonder what your old fella would have made of people lying down on motorways and screwing up others lives. Or perhaps the huge amount of protesters concerned about what is happing in a foreign land, but is somehow angry at the UK government.   
Poland and France are foreign lands, maybe he should have stayed at home.

As for people lyinging down on roads leave them there. Don't allow food in, don't allow water in and no TV.

What happened to Israel is appalling what is happening to Gaza likewise. As I said to Lids turn on your telly in 3000 years time it will be the same.

Both my mam and dad were what you would call tradition labour, or as Crackpot would say Woke.

tunstall

Quote from: Blott on November 09, 2023, 07:44:24 PMI have a routine, sad I know. 12.30 to 13.30 Pig Iron, 13.30 to 14.30 Square 1 then the game. Then it's either a take out Chinese or Jolsha.

My life is simplicity.

Last time I was in Square 1 I was fucking leathered

:monkeyman4:

Blott

Quote from: tunstall on November 09, 2023, 09:30:06 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 09, 2023, 07:44:24 PMI have a routine, sad I know. 12.30 to 13.30 Pig Iron, 13.30 to 14.30 Square 1 then the game. Then it's either a take out Chinese or Jolsha.

My life is simplicity.

Last time I was in Square 1 I was fucking leathered

:monkeyman4:
I go and see the Wheelies.