THERES DEFFO AN AGENDA GOING ON ERE 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 08, 2023, 07:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

WHEN THERE IS A BIG FOOTBALL GAME GOING ON THE POLICE CAN TURN OUT IN FORCE TO CRACK HEADS IF THEY NEED TOO  🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BUT AROUND MONUMENTS AND STREETS AND THE CENOTAPHS THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK...😡😡😡😡😡😡

THE GOVERMENT AND POLICE FORCE HAVE LET THE WHOLE COUNTRY DOWN 😡😡😡😡

TERRORISTS ARE ALLOWED CARTE BLANCHE TO MARCH AND CHANT WHAT THEY WANT...DESECRATE AND DESTROY OUR HERITAGE...ATTACK POPPY SELLERS AND JEWISH PEOPLE OVER A SICK BARBARIC IDEOLOGY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

THE POLICE HAVE FUCKED UP BIG STYLE NOT BANNING THIS MARCH ON THE ONLY WEEKEND THE BRITISH PEOPLE GET TO SHOW RESPECT TO THE FALLEN THAT ALLOW US TO LIVE FREE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🙏

:rav:

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

You can see all over social media that it's kicking off at football matches all over the place now and the casual/ultra scene seems to be growing very fast.

So I'm guessing they put the resource where they expect the chances of trouble are far higher. Whilst I think it's disgucting what is being done to some of the cenotaphs around the country, I can't see how a police force decemated by decades of under funding can possibly have the manpower to guard every cenotaph 24/7 ?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 08, 2023, 08:03:24 AMYou can see all over social media that it's kicking off at football matches all over the place now and the casual/ultra scene seems to be growing very fast.

So I'm guessing they put the resource where they expect the chances of trouble are far higher. Whilst I think it's disgucting what is being done to some of the cenotaphs around the country, I can't see how a police force decemated by decades of under funding can possibly have the manpower to guard every cenotaph 24/7 ?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

John Trebor

Don't the clubs pay the police for their presence on matchdays?

Kippers

Well when you see what the OB let these just stop oil wankers get away with , is it any wonder others will take liberties.

Blott

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 08, 2023, 08:03:24 AMYou can see all over social media that it's kicking off at football matches all over the place now and the casual/ultra scene seems to be growing very fast.

stop talking sense.

Blott

Quote from: Kippers on November 08, 2023, 10:30:44 AMWell when you see what the OB let these just stop oil wankers get away with , is it any wonder others will take liberties.
why are the right so against civil liberties. I am pretty sure people who the patriots who fought in WW1 & 2 never fought to lock people up for their opinions.

I know my old fella didn't.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Kippers on November 08, 2023, 10:30:44 AMWell when you see what the OB let these just stop oil wankers get away with , is it any wonder others will take liberties.

SHOWED YOU ON GB NEWS TODAY A PARAMEDIC IN AN AMBULANCE GOING TO AN EMERGENCY PLEADING WITH THEM TO LET HIM THROUGH  :rav:

IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE OF THE CUNTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 01:32:54 PM
why are the right so against civil liberties. I am pretty sure people who the patriots who fought in WW1 & 2 never fought to lock people up for their opinions.

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 01:32:54 PM

If your civil liberties prevent my civil liberties..

Gboro64

For me Rememberance day is going to be the acid test of how far the nation has succumbed the ethnic minorities.
If we allow the Palestine demonstration on the remembrance Sunday this indicates the country is officially lost.
The authorities should be ensuring that Rememberance Sunday is saccracynct and protected by whatever means possible.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Gboro64 on November 08, 2023, 02:21:22 PMFor me Rememberance day is going to be the acid test of how far the nation has succumbed the ethnic minorities.
If we allow the Palestine demonstration on the remembrance Sunday this indicates the country is officially lost.
The authorities should be ensuring that Rememberance Sunday is saccracynct and protected by whatever means possible.

I THINK THE COUNTRY WAS LOST AS SOON AS WE STARTED LETTING THE DINGHIES IN AND PUTTING THEM UP IN HOTELS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 03:44:27 PM
Quote from: Gboro64 on November 08, 2023, 02:21:22 PMFor me Rememberance day is going to be the acid test of how far the nation has succumbed the ethnic minorities.

I THINK THE COUNTRY WAS LOST AS SOON AS WE STARTED LETTING THE DINGHIES IN AND PUTTING THEM UP IN HOTELS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
you do realise that the dingies represent 1/3rd of 1/3d of 1/3rd of 1pc of our population. More go to Sunderland on a Satada. Do you notice them?

Let them work, rent their own property, get in with life like me and you.

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 04:19:04 PM

you do realise that the dingies represent 1/3rd of 1/3d of 1/3rd of 1pc of our population. More go to Sunderland on a Satada. Do you notice them?

So have no barriers to entry at all?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 04:19:04 PM

YOU CANNOT DO ANY OF THAT WITH NO ID....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

DAFCUN....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

" Let them in "  :wankers:  "Get on with life"  :wankers:  Give em a house  like me n you  :wankers:

https://twitter.com/CryptidAnalysis/status/1721309416874533177

https://twitter.com/neesietweets/status/1563563372884684800

https://twitter.com/ShawnG927/status/1620157804416991232

I Fucking despise Leftist cunts absolute fucking despise em.

Let em all in Let em all in --- CUNT

Nosmo-King

I found the video of the 12 year old German girl deeply disturbing. Doing a bit of research it appears the perpetrators got off Scot free due to their ages. Can't possibly be right - so killing a girl of a similar age is acceptable in Germany? Shocking- truly shocking

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THERE FUCKING SCUM WHO NEED ERADICATING 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

EVERY BREATH OF AIR SHOULD BE SQUEEZED FROM THEIR BARBARIC BODIES 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 05:05:44 PM" Let them in "  :wankers:  "Get on with life"  :wankers:  Give em a house  like me n you  :wankers:

https://twitter.com/CryptidAnalysis/status/1721309416874533177

https://twitter.com/neesietweets/status/1563563372884684800

https://twitter.com/ShawnG927/status/1620157804416991232

I Fucking despise Leftist cunts absolute fucking despise em.

Let em all in Let em all in --- CUNT

You don't half post some shite like. The video is awful and bullies should have their hands cut off but stop posting bollocks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11890619/amp/Graphic-video-showing-girls-bullying-classmate-13-sends-shockwaves-Germany.html
UTB

In With the Lurpak

So you saying one of these little kids didn't succumb to violent foreign scum ? And you jumped straight on it did ye ? what about the other lasses who have been killed by who it says killed em is that all fake as well Rifle . You're another leftist fucking shit rag to say you are an Army man you don't seem very bothered about the cenotaphs you will probably have a towel wrapped round your fucking nappa and join the pro Palestine march ye cunt

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 06:30:58 PMSo you saying one of these little kids didn't succumb to violent foreign scum ? And you jumped straight on it did ye ? what about the other lasses who have been killed by who it says killed em is that all fake as well Rifle . You're another leftist fucking shit rag to say you are an Army man you don't seem very bothered about the cenotaphs you will probably have a towel wrapped round your fucking nappa and join the pro Palestine march ye cunt

Don't give a fuck about politics. I've got more to think about than being offended about something that may or may not have happened kidda. It's all propaganda and a load of shite. Footie hoolies protecting the cenotaphs what a load of bollocks. If they wanted to do something then sign on the dotted line rather than thinking they are hard by standing in front of a monument for a photo opportunity
UTB

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 08, 2023, 06:53:13 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 06:30:58 PMSo you saying one of these little kids didn't succumb to violent foreign scum ? And you jumped straight on it did ye ? what about the other lasses who have been killed by who it says killed em is that all fake as well Rifle . You're another leftist fucking shit rag to say you are an Army man you don't seem very bothered about the cenotaphs you will probably have a towel wrapped round your fucking nappa and join the pro Palestine march ye cunt

Don't give a fuck about politics. I've got more to think about than being offended about something that may or may not have happened kidda. It's all propaganda and a load of shite. Footie hoolies protecting the cenotaphs what a load of bollocks. If they wanted to do something then sign on the dotted line rather than thinking they are hard by standing in front of a monument for a photo opportunity

YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡

WHENS THIS DAY YOU'LL BE IN THE PIG IRON COCO....SO I CAN VERIFY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

It's not politics you painfully thick halfwit

It's a memorial day for the fallen who gave their lives to save this country and its people

but you don't give a fuck eh

say's it all you fucking clown

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 08, 2023, 07:03:41 PM

It's not politics you painfully thick halfwit

It's a memorial day for the fallen who gave their lives to save this country and its people

but you don't give a fuck eh

say's it all you fucking clown

Not sure how you come to that conclusion like. I attend remembrance most years and remember the friends I have lost in war. You just whine on a message board about stuff that may or may not happen.
UTB

RiversideRifle

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 07:03:27 PM

YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡

WHENS THIS DAY YOU'LL BE IN THE PIG IRON COCO....SO I CAN VERIFY WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'll be in the pig iron at Christmas time I won't be dancing to your tune though you will catch me in there or you won't I'm
Not that bothered either way.
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Been looking for a video can't find it yet ill keep trying it's this bloke an ex service man walking through London he is fucking livid about this Million march of foreigners disrespecting remembrance day . I hope I can find it so people can see what real soldiers think about all this .

You have never stopped talking / spouting shite about how great your Ukraine Nazi buddies are UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE , Gone a bit quite like the bad dad thread since the games well up now they have been smashed and you have zipped it of  late ...  but you couldn't give a fuck about British Fallen servicemen .

Yer a cunt .