JEREMY CORBYN

Started by BoroRedKen, November 07, 2023, 10:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

What a old twat.

Has announced he will be in London on 11/11 but not for Armistice Day but to participate in the Palestine "marches".

Just think how lucky we are he was never PM.

BoroRedKen

Blott

Very lucky, but it was never going to happen. Can you think what would have happened if Boris Johnson would have been elected PM,...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 07, 2023, 10:30:50 PMWhat a old twat.

Has announced he will be in London on 11/11 but not for Armistice Day but to participate in the Palestine "marches".

THE SCRUFFY FUCKING CUNT SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 07, 2023, 10:36:21 PMAnd this happened in Rochdale..........

https://twitter.com/OldCestrian/status/1721950059787427997

IT'S NOW BEEN REPORTED THAT A TOP HAMAS CHIEF IS BEHIND ALL THESE PALESTINE PROTESTS IN LONDON 😡😡😡😡😡

SO NOT ONLY DID THEY BREAK THE CEASE FIRE AND DECLARE WAR ON ISRAEL THEY ARE NOW BEEN ALLOWED TO BRING CARNAGE TO OUR STREETS AND OUR SPINELESS GOVERMENT IS ALLOWING IT 😡😡😡😡😡😡

NOT ONE OF THESE SO CALLED FAMOUS PEOPLE ALL BACKING HAMAS...AND THATS WHAT THEY ARE DOING IF THEY BACK PALESTINE...HAVE CALLED FOR THE 240 HOSTAGES TO BE RELEASED...40 OF WHICH ARE CHILDREN...😡😡😡😡😡😡

DELUDED BRAINWASHED CUNTS... :rav:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 02:11:56 AM

why?

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on November 07, 2023, 10:54:02 PMVery lucky, but it was never going to happen. Can you think what would have happened if Boris Johnson would have been elected PM,...

Here we go with the whataboutery!
We have had 2 years of Boris this and that.
The Labour Party are the next Gov.
Lets look at them now.

7 councillors resigned. "Prominent" shadow minister Imran Hussien has resigned to activley advocate for a ceasefire.
Starmer cannot control his party before they get the keys to number 10...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 03:18:39 AM

why?

SOMETIMES YOUR NIAVEITY AND IGNORANCE SURPASSES YOU 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

:wankers:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TommyDickfingers

Here in lies the issue.

We have major politicians more interested in being seen to be supporting one side or the other for a war that is going on 1000's of miles away, where as we have so much to sort out on our own doorstep.

Blott

T
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 06:57:24 AM

why?

thats not treason.

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 08, 2023, 05:25:55 AM
Quote from: Blott on November 07, 2023, 10:54:02 PMVery lucky, but it was never going to happen. Can you think what would have happened if Boris Johnson would have been elected PM,...

Here we go with the whataboutery!
We have had 2 years of Boris this and that.
The Labour Party are the next Gov.
Lets look at them now.

7 councillors resigned. "Prominent" shadow minister Imran Hussien has resigned to activley advocate for a ceasefire.
Starmer cannot control his party before they get the keys to number 10...
they resigned because he has controlled his party. They don't like his strong leadership over the current war. He has not wavered.

TerryCochranesSocks

"Starmer has not waivered"

That's it. You win the internet with that joke.

Blott

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 08, 2023, 02:20:12 PM"Starmer has not waivered"

That's it. You win the internet with that joke.
you don't seem to understand, that's OK I watch 100's of documentaries on astronomy, I only understand 2pc of it.

Keep trying you will get there.

Starmer hasn't given an inch over Israel, it might not fit your view but hey ho.

Gboro64

Hamas are nothing but cowardly, murdering scum as are the IRA and for Corbyn to be actively supporting them is a disgrace.
The silly old cunt should be locked in his care home and we should congratulate ourselves that he came nowhere near being elected as PM

Blott

Quote from: Gboro64 on November 08, 2023, 02:37:13 PMHamas are nothing but cowardly, murdering scum as are the IRA and for Corbyn to be actively supporting them is a disgrace.
The silly old cunt should be locked in his care home and we should congratulate ourselves that he came nowhere near being elected as PM
re the IRA, how would the Good Friday Agreement have come about if Major never spoke to them? Did he commit treason. Hamas and the IRA were indeed cowardly scum, as are the UDA and UFF. What the Hamas did is evil but someone will have to talk to them.

I will never have any truck with Corbyn  he is a political peewit. But treason, nope.

Nosmo-King

Blott, why do you feel the need to be so condescending? Genuinely interested in your reasoning for such behaviour.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 02:57:44 PMBlott, why do you feel the need to be so condescending? Genuinely interested in your reasoning for such behaviour.

I don't see Blott as condescending, more standing his ground as probably one of only a handful of posters on here who probably view themselves as left of centre (I include myself in this). In the last few days we've had references to 'Rivers of Blood' etc so for me, and one of the reasons I do like this board, the likes of Blott will give an opposing view which he will recieve pelters for so he has to have some form of defence against what is the majority.

The pleasing thing for me is that generally none of it oversteps the mark and apart from the odd flounce, say our bit and move on.

RiversideRifle

Blotty is cool with me like he defends himself admirably 👍👍👍👍 Nozzer must have put salt instead of sugar on his weetabix this morning the mad fucker  :rudi:
UTB

Blott

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 08, 2023, 02:57:44 PMBlott, why do you feel the need to be so condescending? Genuinely interested in your reasoning for such behaviour.
you are still cheesed off with me for arguing against Indeedo on Boro finances. I think MFC is well run, you and he don't.

Nosmo-King

Everyone entitled to their opinions his last post - not condescending? Definition must have changed.

Nosmo-King

Frankly I don't give a monkey's about the opposite argument on finances re the Boro.

You accept a debt of around £140 million Gibson has accrued against the club doesn't affect your belief we are a well run club. I differ.

Bottom line is we have no choice but to suck it up. End of.

Eastcoastred

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 01:24:43 PMT
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 08, 2023, 06:57:24 AM

why?

thats not treason.
If that's not treason what the fuck is,,

TerryCochranesSocks

Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 02:26:47 PMKeep trying you will get there.

Starmer hasn't given an inch over Israel, it might not fit your view but hey ho.

Don't go back to being a dick Botty.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TerryCochranesSocks on November 08, 2023, 04:36:57 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 08, 2023, 02:26:47 PMKeep trying you will get there.

Don't go back to being a dick Botty.

GO BACK  :rudi:

HE'S ALWAYS BEEN A DICK.... :ray:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

See that I am agreeing with Crackpot, I still have the photo of his Green and White VW Camper Van if you need it. I find it strange that he chose the colours of Celtic, but it makes him more of a man

I can see him shouting Free Palestine.