Welcome Kippers.

Started by Johnny Thunder, November 07, 2023, 07:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

erimus74

Love kippers, had one at work one nightshift & when my shift supervisor walked in the canteen he said, "what the heck is that Gordon, its strong", most of the time I just have mackerel, to much earache when I have kippers

Anyway, welcome aboard to the No1 Boro forum kippers, what was the 1st Boro game you went to & who is your favourite former Boro player?

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

KIPPERS AND FINNY HADDOCK ARE LOVELY BUT STINK THE KITCHEN OUT ALL DAY  :rudi:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

tunstall

:orson:  :orson:  :orson:

Never heard of the cunt

TeessideTopgun

Luv Cullen Skink me like 👍

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: TeessideTopgun on November 07, 2023, 08:42:16 AMLuv Cullen Skink me like 👍

FUCK OFF WITH YER JOCK SHITE SOUP  :rudi:

I MAKE A BETTER AND THICKER ENGLISH ONE 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

:klippety:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

TeessideTopgun

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 07, 2023, 08:54:37 AM
Quote from: TeessideTopgun on November 07, 2023, 08:42:16 AMLuv Cullen Skink me like 👍

FUCK OFF WITH YER JOCK SHITE SOUP  :rudi:

I MAKE A BETTER AND THICKER ENGLISH ONE 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

:klippety:

Look forward to trying it 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😂 UTB👍

Nosmo-King

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Kippers

Kippers

Quote from: erimus74 on November 07, 2023, 07:51:42 AMLove kippers, had one at work one nightshift & when my shift supervisor walked in the canteen he said, "what the heck is that Gordon, its strong", most of the time I just have mackerel, to much earache when I have kippers

Anyway, welcome aboard to the No1 Boro forum kippers, what was the 1st Boro game you went to & who is your favourite former Boro player?

Oxford 1-0 1974
Mido

Kippers

Kippers as I used to sleep at work whenever I could in my younger days. The nickname stuck.

Anyway, quite a few names on here from CoB and Boreme. Happy place ?

Poolielad

something fishy going on here.

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: Kippers on November 07, 2023, 11:50:07 AMKippers as I used to sleep at work whenever I could in my younger days. The nickname stuck.

Full of dodgy cunts with the odd flounce going on...........so yeah we're all very, very happy.

Poolielad

Quote from: Kippers on November 07, 2023, 11:50:07 AMKippers as I used to sleep at work whenever I could in my younger days. The nickname stuck.

Any lip off you and you will be back over to boreme quicker than you can say kippers

Johnny Thunder

So are you a Flyme banned one?

Redlips?

Or fuckin Matty?

:rudi:

Gingerpig

Are you a deviant.....Will report you anyway, just to be safe :rudi2:

Kippers

Ive not been on boreme for over a year since baddad banned me. Cant remember what for.
Read it now and then to laugh at their misery.  Cant stand the patronising hypocritical cunts.

TerryCochranesSocks

Welcome Kippers.
 :bigjack

Gboro64

Welcome to a site in which you can express your opinion without being branded.

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

tunstall

Quote from: Kippers on November 07, 2023, 12:33:02 PMIve not been on boreme for over a year since baddad banned me. Cant remember what for.
Read it now and then to laugh at their misery.  Cant stand the patronising hypocritical cunts.

Never mind that shit

Do you drink in The Pig Iron?

Johnny Thunder

Are ye going to contribute to the sexy thread?

You know, post pictures of bewers.

:carrick3:

:rudi:

tunstall

Francks left peg