THEY ARE DESECRATING OUR CENOTAPHS 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 06, 2023, 04:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS IS IN ROCHDALE...PEOPLE WE LET IN TO OUR COUNTRY BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM...😑😑😑

THERE'S DEFFO GOING TO BE RIVERS OF BLOOD COMING LIKE ENOCH PREDICTED 😑😑😑

BECAUSE OUR WEAK GOVERMENT HAVE ALLOWED IT 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid043xB36TQpUjVSGRJKJUwHQePn7h1bKGCdd6NwcacgewGU4o1yk6xTWZiKyJYGoJtl&id=100001046528477&sfnsn=scwspwa
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Nosmo-King

I hate to say it - this country is becoming a shit hole - or is that bigger shit  hole?

Blott

Best country in the world.

I think you need to look up a dictionary for the word desecrate.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Blott on November 06, 2023, 04:47:44 PMBest country in the world.

IN MY LIFETIME IT MEANS SHIT ON PEOPLE...READ THE KORAN YOU UTTER 🤡🤡🤡

AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT WOMEN AND KIDS 😡😡😡

TEK YER ROSE TINTED GREGORY PECKS OFF OLD MAN 🙄🙄🙄

AND GET WITH THE REAL WORLD...

:winston:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 06, 2023, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: Blott on November 06, 2023, 04:47:44 PMBest country in the world.

IN MY LIFETIME IT MEANS SHIT ON PEOPLE...READ THE KORAN YOU UTTER 🤡🤡🤡

AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT WOMEN AND KIDS 😡😡😡

TEK YER ROSE TINTED GREGORY PECKS OFF OLD MAN 🙄🙄🙄

AND GET WITH THE REAL WORLD...

:winston:
I haven't read all of it. But enough.
It's a religion, it has good and bad. Do you think the Germans treated children well? What about your one eyed specs.

The Koran treated women with complete respect, the fact that fanatics misuse the word Modesty is be because people are daft.

You still rabbit on about daft cocknees fighting at football matched as if it's a good thing. I was part of it, far too much a part of it. In hindsight I am ashamed.

You worry too much about 1pc of 1pc of the population.

This is the best country in the world. We allow views left right and centre to be given, we allow marches we disagree with to happen, it's as it should be.

Nosmo-King

Grooming gangs, upskirters, road rage, scammers, burglars,druggies, overcrowded prisons, little/ no respect for others, general lack or low moral attitudes, lack of respect for authority, stabbings.

But hey ignore these - at least we've freedom of speech. And that makes the country great - course it does......

Blott

Tommy Robinson as he is known today. The man of reason.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Quote from: Nosmo-King on November 06, 2023, 06:28:02 PMGrooming gangs, upskirters, road rage, scammers, burglars,druggies, overcrowded prisons, little/ no respect for others, general lack or low moral attitudes, lack of respect for authority, stabbings.

But hey ignore these - at least we've freedom of speech. And that makes the country great - course it does......

Sounds like the average person I went to school with there Nozzer, barring the 'upskirting' that wasn't around then, quite popular with a certain poster on COB I do believe?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈