two more fools who should have stayed at home

Started by In With the Lurpak, November 05, 2023, 05:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

One sounds American , the other who knows maybe Bad Dads Scandinavian mate anyway they both get murdered on the spot maybe even by the very people who have been trained over here by a certain someone  :diego:  Talk about the thanks you get. I bet this doesn't feature on The End thread on flyme

https://twitter.com/djuric_zlatko/status/1721203310974107926

Blott

I see the Russians have a new ship full of the best equipment ready for testing. Oh no it hasn't Booooom.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 05, 2023, 05:50:00 PMI see the Russians have a new ship full of the best equipment ready for testing. Oh no it hasn't Booooom.

Ill reply this one time Blott

Thought you were on night shifts .. anyway this attracted you like a moth to a light , tells me you are nailed on heavily involved with Bad Dad / Bore me and the lefty turds. People might choose to ignore your shitty comments all day but not some of us . You're a letfy cunt from Bore me . just so you know I know ok  :cheers:

Now you can fuck right off again  :vyvyan:

Blott

agreed a lefty from FMTTM.

Now back to that ignore button, it seems stuck.

Maybe when the mechanic pops out to fix the tyre on the VW he could help you out.

Yes on nights, although you can't tell the difference here. Currently having an Americano, no sugar, you have to look after the calories.

Seeeya later ST.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Isn't that what your boss says every day when you and your apprentice turn up?

Anyway  leave you unsupervised and you start posting Russian fakes

Their acting is worse than their fighting

Fooled you I suppose...

Anyway have you heard about the best fake Putin? He has caught really serious Covid!

Watching you Ratty!

:supremeleader: