PLO MARCH IN BORO TOWN CENTRE NOW 😡😡😡

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 05, 2023, 03:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THERES ABOUT 2 THOUSAND MARCHING WITH PLO FLAGS SHOUTING JIHAD 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

UTTER CUNTS.....
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

A total flop really. Less than 0.02pc of Middlesbrough and Stockton population or 0.03pc of Boro.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE STREETS IN LONDON NEXT WEEK WILL HAVE RIVERS OF BLOOD ON THEM LIKE PREDICTED 😡😡😡

BNP AND NATIONAL FRONT AND ALL THE FOOTBALL LADS WILL BE OUT BECAUSE THIS GOVERMENT AND POLICE FORCE ARE TOO WEAK 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

In With the Lurpak

This one must av got a bit too excited made a bee line for the bogs but the escalator took the brunt

https://twitter.com/Natio_1976/status/1721149734981636311

Blott

It must have Benjamin Netanyahu glued to his TV screen.

Blott

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 05, 2023, 03:37:30 PMTHE STREETS IN LONDON NEXT WEEK WILL HAVE RIVERS OF BLOOD ON THEM LIKE PREDICTED 😡😡😡

BNP AND NATIONAL FRONT AND ALL THE FOOTBALL LADS WILL BE OUT BECAUSE THIS GOVERMENT AND POLICE FORCE ARE TOO WEAK 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
all the football lads? Nah.

I hope the BNP and their mates in the NF get their usual good hiding. They always did here.

I sometimes think you are in a scene of Life on Mars.

Wee_Willie

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on November 05, 2023, 04:00:43 PM
Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 05, 2023, 03:37:30 PMTHE STREETS IN LONDON NEXT WEEK WILL HAVE RIVERS OF BLOOD ON THEM LIKE PREDICTED 😡😡😡

all the football lads? Nah.

I hope the BNP and their mates in the NF get their usual good hiding. They always did here.

I sometimes think you are in a scene of Life on Mars.

So with a weak as piss police force like the Met who are not fit for purpose you think its ok for the "protesters" to "deface" stuff like the Cenotaph? Statues?

The only stuff i have seen from the RW is protecting monuments. No mention of a face off etc.

I think let them protest. Anybody against them should stay away from London.

Let the whole country see the "protesters" for what they really are.

TommyDickfingers

I just shake my head in dismay at all of this.

We are a multi-cultural nation, have been since people learnt how to sail ships across the seas. What happens in situations like these are that the extremities of both sides do their worse to out-twat each other, whilst us, the 99.9% of the population just want everyone to get on.

ccole

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 06, 2023, 09:36:09 AMI just shake my head in dismay at all of this.

We are a multi-cultural nation, have been since people learnt how to sail ships across the seas. What happens in situations like these are that the extremities of both sides do their worse to out-twat each other, whilst us, the 99.9% of the population just want everyone to get on.

Let's not beat about the bush. The teachings of Islam is not tolerant of any other way of live.

Where ever it is followed/exists/grows it poisons that society. (Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan etc )

Many flee such countries to the West then protest to changed their new welcoming home into the third world shit hole they fled from.

If only there was someone who try to warn us 10 years ago ?

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: ccole on November 06, 2023, 11:22:30 AM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 06, 2023, 09:36:09 AMI just shake my head in dismay at all of this.

Let's not beat about the bush. The teachings of Islam is not tolerant of any other way of live.

Where ever it is followed/exists/grows it poisons that society. (Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan etc )

Many flee such countries to the West then protest to changed their new welcoming home into the third world shit hole they fled from.

It's like any religion, you will always get zealots who adhere to the far ends of the teachings. Look at Ireland, they have only recently joined the 21st century on topics like abortion & same sex marriage due to the bollocks that is Roman Catholicism and rules set about 1000 years after Jesus actually existed (if he did at all).

I live next door to a Muslim family, parents are originally from Asia. Lovely people will do anything for you and they never ever mention religion to me or the wife, so I'm not buying that all Muslims are the same and they will try and push their teachings on you.

Wee_Willie

I would hazard a guess that the majority of Muslims in this country who are tolerant and respectful of other beliefs and cultures are not the ones protesting vehemently about Palestine and yelling "River to the sea". I have lots of Muslim friends here and abroad (Indonesia, Malaysia, Kazakhstan) and they're all moderate.

The ones I know here who are like that in this country (eg those who fled Iran in 70/80s) will also be Westernised and recognise the nonsense and hypocrisy associated with Islam.

I do think of all religions, Islam is source of the majority of the issues and troubles we face today.

RiversideRifle

To be fair I have come across both sides of the coin. I know a load of Muslims who are nothing but peaceful but I've also seen the extremism. They probable represent 0.01% of Muslims
UTB

ccole

1% ? 🤦🤦 🤦

I don't doubt for one minute that many Muslims just want a peaceful life side by side, like we do. Just look at Dubia and the UEA. The problems is, those open minded Muslim country's chased out all the radicals towards the West.

None of them headed towards other Muslim states. Ever wondered why? See this link.

The evidence is there, (even from 'left-leaning' sources)

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2006/2/19/poll-40-of-uk-muslims-want-sharia

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

Those figures suggest that more than one in three Muslims in this country want to change our laws to aline with the shitholes many of them claim to have fled.

52% say the want same sex made illegal
34% wont condemn people involved stoning adulterers
 25% would like to live under sharia law. (and what all know what that brings)

We have 4m in this country, and 1m object to the way we live. Perhaps its time for the other 75% to separate themselves vocally and stand up and be counted ?

Its seems only the very naive, or those who don't want to admit that they didn't see it coming when other warned years ago, just wont accept it......

Blott

the teachings of Islam is the opposite of that.

Wee_Willie

Blott

I am pro Israel but I don't allow my opinions to cloud the truth. The 5 pillers if Islam are positive not negative.

A Christian country within our life time put together a military expedition over 8000 miles to win back an island from another Christian country that most of the population didn't know where it was. A lot of people died.

A Christian country intentionally murded over 10m people in Gas Chambers and other methods.

Christian countries have been in Afghanistan, Iraq and many other Muslim countries.

Wee_Willie

The UK is a secular country as is Argentina. Argentina invaded a UK territory and they got their arses kicked. Lives were lost, pointlessly and it was driven by politics, not religious hatred.

Germany is a secular country and sadly its people were brainwashed into thinking Nazism was a way to improve their economy and standard of living. The Jews were targeted. It was unadulterated antisemitism leading to genocide. Nothing to do with religion in the context of Hitler and the Nazis.. Germany has been punished, accepted its faults and apologised. They've moved on.

tunstall

Antisemitism has nothing to do with religion....

:mick:

:unbelievable:

Wee_Willie

borope

I see Redlips has been banned OTR for going against the pro Palestinian view.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: borope on November 06, 2023, 09:44:59 PMI see Redlips has been banned OTR for going against the pro Palestinian view.

Banned By Big Nick Bad Dad Small  :charles: RedLips should be over the moon about it the place is a cesspit & Bad Dad is the biggest turd floating at the top

Insane words written on a public forum by the same mega turd Bad Dad  :sid:

Victory will come when we roll down Kutuzovzkyy Prospect, blow up Kremlin, and start to haul out Putin after Putin for trial in Hague. I am now totally convinced of this. At least for a time Zelenzkyy or his successor will end up being the President   

He's wrote them words above  . Telling people a Cross Dressing - Drug Addled - Money Laundering Pervert is going to be in charge of Russia  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

Being Banned from there is a blessing for red Lips  :cheers:

AtomicDog

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 06, 2023, 11:57:38 AM

It's like any religion, you will always get zealots who adhere to the far ends of the teachings. Look at Ireland, they have only recently joined the 21st century on topics like abortion & same sex marriage due to the bollocks that is Roman Catholicism and rules set about 1000 years after Jesus actually existed (if he did at all).

I live next door to a Muslim family, parents are originally from Asia. Lovely people will do anything for you and they never ever mention religion to me or the wife, so I'm not buying that all Muslims are the same and they will try and push their teachings on you.

Those are probably the two best posts that I've read since joining this place.

Well done Mr Fingers Sir

Massive 🐾's up from the Dog
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈