MIKKEL ARTETA....

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, November 05, 2023, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GONNA BE GETTING A MASSIVE FINE AFTER HIS POST MATCH COMMENTS...SAYING HE WAS PHYSICALLY SICK AFTER THE REF AND VARS DECISIONNS AND  IT WAS DISGUSTING...YA KNOW THOUGH HE WAS RIGHT...VAR IS WANK.

NOT ONLY WAS THE BALL OUT...JOELINTON PUSHED THE DEFENDER AND THERE WAS AN OFFSIDE TOO...SO THERE WAS 3 REASONS TO RULE IT OUT 🙄🙄🙄

VAR SHOULD BE SCRAPPED END OF SEASON 👍👍👍

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

ALL ABOUT THE ANGLES MY ARSE...THE FUCKING BALL WAS OUT 🙄🙄🙄

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Var is a disaster. If Arteta doesn't like living here there are lots of other countries he can go to.

erimus74

Glad decisions like this happen

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

erimus74

If Carlsberg done adverts

Klopp been interviwed after his team had won a game due to VAR getting a decision horribly wrong & Liverpool winning

Interviwerv- well Kloppy what do you think, these things happen in football hey

Klopp - Well im totally outraged, i'll be speaking to the powers to be, that was so, so wrong, how can people be so incompetent & get things so wrong, tbey were cheated out of 3 points today, im demanding a replay, we didnt deserve the win, & once again, proves that VAR is wrong

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on November 05, 2023, 01:21:09 PMIf Carlsberg done adverts

Klopp been interviwed after his team had won a game due to VAR getting a decision horribly wrong & Liverpool winning

Interviwerv- well Kloppy what do you think, these things happen in football hey

Klopp - Well im totally outraged, i'll be speaking to the powers to be, that was so, so wrong, how can people be so incompetent & get things so wrong, tbey were cheated out of 3 points today, im demanding a replay, we didnt deserve the win, & once again, proves that VAR is wrong
you have described brilliantly what I have always thought. They slate refs for mistakes yet their players make 20 a game, it's only natural.

A CH of Blackburn just got sent off for stupidity. They are 3 0 up. The manager will blame the ref,  not his idiot CH.

erimus74

Would love if the referee union got together & demanded they are interviwed after each game, similar to managers being interviwed, but they have to be critical of the playets they refed, imagine criticising defennders for not clearing the ball that led to a goal conceded, or diving in & giving a penalty away, or simply falling over as if been shot, now that for me would be class

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on November 05, 2023, 02:10:46 PMWould love if the referee union got together & demanded they are interviwed after each game, similar to managers being interviwed, but they have to be critical of the playets they refed, imagine criticising defennders for not clearing the ball that led to a goal conceded, or diving in & giving a penalty away, or simply falling over as if been shot, now that for me would be class
klopp would go into a dizzy fit.

Just chatted to my son about it. He said can you imagine Arteta after the referee said your tactics were garbage your CF a waste of time,  I am ashamed of Arsenal's performance.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THE GEORDIES WITH THEIR SAUDI MONEY DEFFO GETTING THE RUB OF THE GREEN... :rav:

2 HANDS ON THE BACK AND A PUSH 🙄🙄🙄

FUCKING VAR...FUCK OFF  :winston:

GET WELL SOON STEVE G