So let me get this right

Started by erimus74, November 04, 2023, 11:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Boro beat Sunderland 4-0 because the ref ruined the game when he sent off a player who, should, have been red carded earlier, the mackems were down to 10 men for all the 2nd half right & we just batttered em 🤔

Today a Swansea player was red carded  after 30 minutes, yet no shouting from Sunderland about the ref spoiling the game, shsme Swansea couldnt have converted that penalty just before half time

In a matter of weeks tgey have lost with 10 men & won with an extra man, shame hey

erimus74

Well its been just short of 24 hours since they failed to beat 10 man Swansea, now im not into talking about our massive neighbours up the road but the only reason I started this thread was due to all the moaning, screaming, kicking, shouting from the rooftops that the ref spoilt tbe game, yet I will 100% guarentee, that nowhere on social media, in the papers will you see one single comment from a mackem to say the ref spoilt the game, not one, when he sent off a Swansea player & they got out of jail when Swanea missed a penalty

No they'll most likely blame Mogga

In With the Lurpak

Quite a few have always wanted Mowbray gone even after promotion some of em were saying thanks for the service now we need a manager who can take us further  :rudi:

teamboro

It's a funny old game is Football 😁😁😁😁 and fans are fickle
TEESSIDER and Proud  of the area unlike some and I'm not a Racist

In With the Lurpak

I Actually stand corrected Mogga joined em after they came up all the same he's done a great job there

erimus74

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 05, 2023, 10:30:03 AMI Actually stand corrected Mogga joined em after they came up all the same he's done a great job there

Yea Alex Neil got em up then left for Stoke, Moggas 1st game was against us at the Riverside, a couple of games before Wilder was binned