Lineker at it again.

Started by BoroRedKen, November 04, 2023, 09:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

THIS CUNT NEEDS SACKING BY THE BBC AND NEVER ALLOWED TO BE ON THE TV SCREENS EVER AGAIN....FUCKING PARASITE WANKER 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Im "pro-protest" and all for marches.

But sometimes, just sometimes, there is a time and a place and Sat/Sun next week is not the time nor place.

People can shout for a "ceasefire" all they want but does any other country listen?

Its a bit like the kneeling. At 1st it was "BLM" then when that bubble burst its now "equality and diversity".
Israel/Palestine supporters now saying "routes opened" not "ceasefire".

We all know why Fmttm support who they do. Its because its "populist" to support Israel. Fmttm always support the opposite of "populist".

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 04, 2023, 09:35:50 AMIm "pro-protest" and all for marches.

But sometimes, just sometimes, there is a time and a place and Sat/Sun next week is not the time nor place.

People can shout for a "ceasefire" all they want but does any other country listen?

Its a bit like the kneeling. At 1st it was "BLM" then when that bubble burst its now "equality and diversity".
Israel/Palestine supporters now saying "routes opened" not "ceasefire".

We all know why Fmttm support who they do. Its because its "populist" to support Israel. Fmttm always support the opposite of "populist".

ISRAEL HAVE SAID IF ALL THE HOSTAGES ARE RELEASED THEN THEY WILL BE OPEN TO NEGOTIATION....BUT THESE BARBARIC HAMAS CUNTS DONT WANT THIS....THESE UTTER CUNTS ARE KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE 😡😡😡

WHEN WILL PEOPLE FINALLY UNDERSTAND THIS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

AND STOP BLAMING ISRAEL 👎👎👎
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

In With the Lurpak

Its gone on forever no one will solve that conflict

only difference now is its not just over the middle east it's here in Europe thanks to the like of Herr Merkle and CO

Wee_Willie

Palestinians hate each other, Fatah and Hamas are in conflict. And Hamas does not want a ceasefire.

Lineker is just a shallow thick fuck

TeessideTopgun

Loved Lineker as a player , can't stand the bloke now !

Gboro64

God . How I hate this woke twat.
How anyone can put a bunch of murdering bastards above our brave armed forces who gave their lives so scum like him can post his beliefs is beyond me.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 09:42:08 AMIts gone on forever no one will solve that conflict

only difference now is its not just over the middle east it's here in Europe thanks to the like of Herr Merkle and CO

Frau Merkle

Not that the Palestine solution had anything to do with her. Or any German come to that

Out of your comfort zone here lad

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on November 04, 2023, 01:12:29 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 09:42:08 AMIts gone on forever no one will solve that conflict

Frau Merkle

Not that the Palestine solution had anything to do with her. Or any German come to that

Ever heard of ADOLF HITLER John and the extermination of 6 million Jews  :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:

In With the Lurpak

You're as bright as a one watt Aldi Bulb John

You need to ship the fuck outa town . seriously .

By the way apart from the colossal Hitler blunder above you just made  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:

Merkel flooded Europe with tens of millions of immigrants who now pour onto our streets waving all sorts of ISIS Flags an such .. Merkel and Co brought the troubles of the middle east to our doors .
#

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 01:31:05 PM
Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on November 04, 2023, 01:12:29 PM

Frau Merkle

Ever heard of ADOLF HITLER John and the extermination of 6 million Jews  :unbelievable:  :unbelievable:

Oh that would be Frau Adolf was it - irrelevant to the original post?

Stick to your level 1 Photoshopping and leave geopolitics alone

:rick:

In With the Lurpak

:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

totally shameless as expected from you . You told us all on here in above post this Palestine problem had nothing to do with any Germans  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:

you are a total and utter whopper an embarrassment to Kenny and roar .

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 05:29:35 PM:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

totally shameless as expected from you . You told us all on here in above post this Palestine problem had nothing to do with any Germans  :rav:  :rav:  :rav:

My 3 yo grandson has better logic skills than you

:youfuckinserious:

Serious questions - how many posts have you started on RR? Answer 15 out of 850 posts

How many posts about Boro have you started/replied to? Answer 4

So now who is the embarrassment?

Or more likely a very persistent troll? Blaming Rifes for being the rat was a good covering move though

Busted lad!

Sir Digby

When I was young lad sticking posters on my wall it was Slaven, Robson and Linekar, wish he'd keep his trap shut and stick to footy. My favourite shirt in my England ones is an exact genuine replica from his Hat-trick in Mexico 86.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on November 04, 2023, 06:11:57 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 05:29:35 PM:sid:  :sid:  :sid:

My 3 yo grandson has better logic skills than you

:youfuckinserious:

Serious questions - how many posts have you started on RR? Answer 15 out of 850 posts

How many posts about Boro have you started/replied to? Answer 4

So now who is the embarrassment?

Or more likely a very persistent troll? Blaming Rifes for being the rat was a good covering move though

Busted lad!

Not a troll John just someone who shows you for exactly who you are like Steel said .. A Narcissist !!

Never ending posts about Putin being dead - Grade one whopper total embarrassment .

Inform us all Palestine Israel problems are nothing too do with Germany - where do I even start  :rav:

Always and I mean always has to have the last word no matter how big a plumb you look - Don't Push it Crocket   :charles:  :charles:  :charles:

You decided to take me on from the start I have shown you right up and you hate it . You're  a knob John .

Keanu_Reeves

The bloke is a complete and utter knob - glad we never signed the prat that time we were linked with him when Robbo was here

AtomicDog

Never heard we were linked with him like?
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Bud Wiser

SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

Sir Digby

Tried to sign him but he decided to retire.

tunstall

AtomicDog

Goes on about his beloved 'Leicester' yet couldn't wait to f**k off from there. Remember going to filbert st when he played for them,  think Mike Newell was up front with him?

Never liked the smug tw*t  can't stand him on MOTD, with his little 'comedy' snipe's
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: AtomicDog on November 05, 2023, 10:20:04 AMGoes on about his beloved 'Leicester' yet couldn't wait to f**k off from there. Remember going to filbert st when he played for them,  think Mike Newell was up front with him?

Never liked the smug tw*t  can't stand him on MOTD, with his little 'comedy' snipe's
I had the Filbert street end pointing at me singing you're a just a fat Gordie bastard followed by your just Gasgoine in disguise. We had just scored. They were not happy.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G