THIS MONTH

Started by BoroRedKen, November 02, 2023, 05:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blott

I am starting to warm you.

A green motor home and a sense of humour, what is there not to like. I bet you have a teddy bear on your lap.

Oh, and I still think you are Little Tory.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 09:15:28 AMI am starting to warm you.

A green motor home and a sense of humour, what is there not to like. I bet you have a teddy bear on your lap.

You been mooching about my street Blotty there is a light green motorhome not too far away from me as it happens on someone's drive  :diego:

You're not cappio are you he went driving about looking for peoples houses , remember summing about him and a posters wheelie bin one time and the car on the drive .

Blott

I always thought Capio was funny ST.

As you know I caught you sat in the broken down Motor Home in Redcar. And then you lost it.

If you think I have the ability or knowledge to understand the inner workings of a mobile phone I take that as a comment ST.

I remember when you thought I was in Ireland or was that your mate Kerrygold.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 09:26:21 AMI always thought Capio was funny ST.

As you know I caught you sat in the broken down Motor Home in Redcar. And then you lost it.

If you think I have the ability or knowledge to understand the inner workings of a mobile phone I take that as a comment ST.

I remember when you thought I was in Ireland or was that your mate Kerrygold.

She was a stripper in Benidorm I am surprised you even remember about her  :diego: 

You seriously remind me of the total nut job who had a dog called polly who you took on train rides from redcar .

What ever the crack you got a real unhealthy  interest in me sunshine  :diego:

Blott

I do you are right. You light up my life. I dream about you say and night. Polly is asking about you. She peed against your back wheel, sorry about that.

How is the EV Btw.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 09:33:37 AMI do you are right. You light up my life. I dream about you say and night. Polly is asking about you. She peed against your back wheel, sorry about that.

How is the EV Btw.

Knock on the door ill tell you all about it  :diego:

Blott

You have door?  that van gets better by the minute. Long way to go to London though, that's assuming you are telling the truth OTR LT.

Are you still enjoying the Pimm's at rugger?

Where you went wrong with the names is the lack of self deprivation, both names never do it. And you are both Tories, nothing wrong with that though.

Your highlight to me though was when you took a photo of a shop in Wrexham wittering on about food shortages with empty shelves not realising it was cat food.

Vroom vroom putt putt. Oops the wheels fell off.

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 10:03:45 AMYou have door?  that van gets better by the minute. Long way to go to London though, that's assuming you are telling the truth OTR LT.

Where you went wrong with the names is the lack of self deprivation, both names never do it. And you are both Tories, nothing wrong with that though.

Your highlight to me though was when you took a photo of a shop in Wrexham wittering on about food shortages with empty shelves not realising it was cat food.

[/quote

what a fucking spacka you are Blott
 :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

I am small town am I  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

You need a 2 x 4 bouncing off your skull  :cheers:

TommyDickfingers

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 03, 2023, 11:55:22 AM
Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 10:03:45 AMYou have door?  that van gets better by the minute. Long way to go to London though, that's assuming you are telling the truth OTR LT.

[/quote

what a fucking spacka you are Blott
 :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

I am small town am I  :sid:  :sid:  :sid:

You need a 2 x 4 bouncing off your skull  :cheers:

Fill in the blank

Quote ______

Blott

I am convinced of it.

Btw can you name the 5 people I have slagged off? Or if I give you the benefit of the doubt and you have slated say 5 that makes 25. I didn't need a calculator.

I am just rereading your temper tantrums on OTR LT.

It's so obvious.

In With the Lurpak

Fuck the quote spacka thing he got the message  :cheers:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 03, 2023, 12:02:39 PMI am convinced of it.

Btw can you name the 5 people I have slagged off? Or if I give you the benefit of the doubt and you have slated say 5 that makes 25. I didn't need a calculator.

I am just rereading your temper tantrums on OTR LT.

It's so obvious.

Are you snorting Bostic Glue you whopper  :charles:  :charles:

Go have another trigger moment fuck stick

RiversideRifle

See multi user crockpot is making muckerooz again

:rudi:
UTB

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 03, 2023, 12:34:27 PMSee multi user crockpot is making muckerooz again

Here come's Rambo  :alf:  :alf:

The commander of fake bullshit accounts self admitted as well  :unbelievable:

Coming on here trying to tell people I have other accounts you silly little turd .

Go visit a armed forces forum get yourself some more pictures n shit to put up  :vyvyan:

RiversideRifle

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 03, 2023, 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: RiversideRifle on November 03, 2023, 12:34:27 PMSee multi user crockpot is making muckerooz again

Here come's Rambo  :alf:  :alf:

The commander of fake bullshit accounts self admitted as well  :unbelievable:

Coming on here trying to tell people I have other accounts you silly little turd .

Go visit a armed forces forum get yourself some more pictures n shit to put up  :vyvyan:

:sid:
UTB

AtomicDog

Well this thread has certainly veered off topic

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 05:32:27 PMFAO LIDS  :cloughy:

https://twitter.com/ActivePatriotUK/status/1720753187898937744

he's your hero role model, FFS.

Did he ever come to the Boro or any of the 3 big NE clubs. Every nut case I knew had never heard of him until he was caught bragging to a journalist.

I am sure Lids will put me right if I am wrong.

I get more impressed with you every day.

He is a patriot living in the Far East.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Blott on November 04, 2023, 06:16:31 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 04, 2023, 05:32:27 PMFAO LIDS  :cloughy:

https://twitter.com/ActivePatriotUK/status/1720753187898937744

he's your hero role model, FFS.

Did he ever come to the Boro or any of the 3 big NE clubs. Every nut case I knew had never heard of him until he was caught bragging to a journalist.

I am sure Lids will put me right if I am wrong.

I get more impressed with you every day.

He is a patriot living in the Far East.

I Put FAO Lids

Because Lids will know him

Where did I say I Idolise him Blott  :diego:

You're another crank I can't be arsed with anymore.

ye like a dripping tap that won't turn off .

Blott

ST has been sussed. You and your Alter Mater cannot take any stick and go running away.

Have a great evening reading Caravan and Motor Home weekly. There is a special section on EVs just for you.

You put up a photo of a thug thick enough to tell the world he is a thug, and then say nowt to do with me guv.

Grow a pair ST.

In With the Lurpak

You are one deranged fucking moron Blott .

Blott

Another compliment. Keep them coming ST. Pimm's around at your house.

In With the Lurpak

Got a thing about vermin near my house  :cloughy: