10,000 Lemmings cannot be wrong

Started by BoroRedKen, November 02, 2023, 04:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erimus74

Anyway as I said eaarlier, I cant be bothered with those type of posters so will leave it there

Rofesleg is a good & level headed poster, one of the really good, fair minded posters OTR

BoroRedKen

Quote from: borope on November 02, 2023, 04:26:34 PMFragrance Guy having another dig at this place. Seems hes an expert on everything apart from finding his way to the Riverside stadium.

Aww Diddums. Because i would not allow his "pyramid" style flogging on here? Could tell you all a few of TFG "business opportunity's".
The simple fact is RR is growing. Numbers are mental for here. Not my fault Fmttm is stagnating because it was hijacked by a few "new" members.

Hence the title of this thread. We see them for what it is. Derby board the same. RTG the same. So did COB. Even 1Boro have said the odd things.

AtomicDog

Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 02:25:48 PMJust read through the posts from the OP, yet forsome reason, when my name was mentioned, 2 posters I wont name them stated, I trolled over Brexit

If I entered a debate regarding Brexit with the usual scum comments & say my bit, without claiming im well off which is a false accusation, then in their eyes im trolling it just to suit their agenda

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, people like me shouldnt excist, tories shouldnt be resuscitated, hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

No, im a nice poster, one posters  words not mine, but & the reason but, is because I dont agree with their politics & I said who I voted for & some didnt like it, fact & double fact

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour voters, as is my son, yet I would say & could be wrong mind, both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

Now the Dog will have his say . . .

First off Gordon don't even try to explain yourself on here people on here know what you are See Lidds comments.

:westy: dropped a massive bollock in not sticking up for you anyway, not that you need it you can speak for yourself. It's killing him that you haven't gone back, it's plain to see.

Obviously you would rather be here with 'Knuckledragging Racists'

And Me of course Sir!
You just do what you do Lad post about your beloved MFC, which people on here appreciate immensely, nobody does it better, period.

It's strange isn't how you miss things, once they're gone, forever.

The reason you're here is your choice and yours alone.

The only comments I've ever seen off these fool's on here are positive one's.

Dog's always tell the truth Mr Erimus, that's why they are a man's best friend.

UTMB Erimus Lad
Your faithful four legged friend

AD

🐾
🐾

*See how I did that without swearing?

just for you that Lad. If you don't like it . . .  you can f**k off*

Top Man you, you know I think that.
All the time in the world for you, always and forever
Massive 🐾's up from the Dog
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

Yes we agree as well!

We only come on here to read Mr Erimus's post's

Even though we are only pup's we like to see stories about all your best players that left to come to our club!

Just to rub it in we'll play a song by a band that's better than Journey South!

This is for Kevin La (RIP❤️)

Mac & Will
Villiers Terrace
Kirby
Liverpool

Merseyside

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on November 02, 2023, 06:41:10 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 02:25:48 PMJust read through the posts from the OP, yet forsome reason, when my name was mentioned, 2 posters I wont name them stated, I trolled over Brexit

If I entered a debate regarding Brexit with the usual scum comments & say my bit, without claiming im well off which is a false accusation, then in their eyes im trolling it just to suit their agenda

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, people like me shouldnt excist, tories shouldnt be resuscitated, hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

No, im a nice poster, one posters  words not mine, but & the reason but, is because I dont agree with their politics & I said who I voted for & some didnt like it, fact & double fact

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour voters, as is my son, yet I would say & could be wrong mind, both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

Now the Dog will have his say . . .

First off Gordon don't even try to explain yourself on here people on here know what you are See Lidds comments.

:westy: dropped a massive bollock in not sticking up for you anyway, not that you need it you can speak for yourself. It's killing him that you haven't gone back, it's plain to see.

Obviously you would rather be here with 'Knuckledragging Racists'

And Me of course Sir!
You just do what you do Lad post about your beloved MFC, which people on here appreciate immensely, nobody does it better, period.

It's strange isn't how you miss things, once they're gone, forever.

The reason you're here is your choice and yours alone.

The only comments I've ever seen off these fool's on here are positive one's.

Dog's always tell the truth Mr Erimus, that's why they are a man's best friend.

UTMB Erimus Lad
Your faithful four legged friend

AD

🐾
🐾

*See how I did that without swearing?

just for you that Lad. If you don't like it . . .  you can f**k off*

Top Man you, you know I think that.
All the time in the world for you, always and forever
Massive 🐾's up from the Dog

Cheers Atomic, nice words mate & very much appreciated

Dogs always know best

Youre a good one Atomic, our Kev picked some good lads in his music adventure, which a bit of it was alien to me

AtomicDog