10,000 Lemmings cannot be wrong

Started by BoroRedKen, November 02, 2023, 04:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Read this thread on Fmttm.

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/post-on-rtg.51747/

The lack of self-awareness on that thread is astounding from the majority of the posters.

We say it, COB said it, RTG say it Derby's board say it. Left wing and vicious.

Blotts and Erimus. Both hounded out because the did not blow smoke up Labours backsides and tried to air their views.

They just refuse to accept that they are politically "vicious".

Their perception of racism is fucked up also.

Kelloe

Sherlock slagging Erimus this morning -

''He's a classic example of what was described earlier. Flounced when he couldn't back up his right wing opinions''

:fuckoffdaftcunt:

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Kelloe on November 02, 2023, 08:20:10 AMSherlock slagging Erimus this morning -

''He's a classic example of what was described earlier. Flounced when he couldn't back up his right wing opinions''

:fuckoffdaftcunt:

If Erimus was only half a man he would still be twice the man that rancid soak is.

Oy Sherlock. Dont sing it. Bring it.

Francks left peg

They're all clueless. As mentioned on that thread, they do not represent the area or fans. A small number of people agreeing with each other thinking they are all morally right when in reality they're all lunatics.

BoroRedKen

And yet i get nicked for "hateful content".

The Lizards Jumper makes a good point but he will be shouted down next.

Yes we are not for everyone. Yes we swear. Yes we are opinionated.

But 99.9% still live and graft in Teesside. Still see and the hear same things everyday. Are affected by social issues everyday.

"Ivory Towers" cuts no ice on here. We dont care about the size of your gaff, whether you have or can afford a SC, whether you drive electric or ICE, whether you are RW or LW.

We care about real people with real opinions.

Gboro64

Sherlock must either be incredibly stupid or thick skinned as he is one of the main reasons people are leaving FMTTM. OTRs loss on Erimus is our gain.

erimus74

Just read through the posts from the OP, yet forsome reason, when my name was mentioned, 2 posters I wont name them stated, I trolled over Brexit

If I entered a debate regarding Brexit with the usual scum comments & say my bit, without claiming im well off which is a false accusation, then in their eyes im trolling it just to suit their agenda

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, people like me shouldnt excist, tories shouldnt be resuscitated, hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

No, im a nice poster, one posters  words not mine, but & the reason but, is because I dont agree with their politics & I said who I voted for & some didnt like it, fact & double fact

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour voters, as is my son, yet I would say & could be wrong mind, both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 02:25:48 PMJust read through the posts from the OP, yet forsome reason, when my name was mentioned, 2 posters I wont name them stated, I trolled over Brexit

If I entered a debate regarding Brexit with the usual scum comments & say my bit, without claiming im well off which is a false accusation, then in their eyes im trolling it just to suit their agenda

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, tories shouldnt be recussatated, (spelling probably wrong) hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

No, im a nice poster, one posters  words not mine, but & the reason but, is because I dont agree with their politics & I said who I voted for & some didnt like it, fact & double fact

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour votesr, as is my son, yet I would say & could be both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

YER A TOP BLOKE GORD....JUST LIKE YER BROTHER KEVIN WAS ...👍😎😎😎👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

BoroRedKen

Pay no attention Erimus.

They wear blinkers OTR.

:cheers:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 02:25:48 PMOn here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour voters, as is my son, yet I would say & could be wrong mind, both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

Sorry Erimus I don't see Lids as a Labour Voter  :rudi:

Blott yes 100% fits the bill

Never Lids  :redcard:

BoroRedKen

Lids is a former "blue boy". But like the rest of us "blues" none of us recognise or approve of the current leadership.

Unrecognisable as the party i voted for.

erimus74

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 02, 2023, 02:30:54 PMPay no attention Erimus.

They wear blinkers OTR.

And what does posting on red roar says it all, his post didnt elaberate after that, or is that something else he doesnt take to & so its wrong

erimus74

Remember when some of the wounded labourites had a few words because I decided to walk away from flyme, with one poster actually saying

He was sick of my this day back Boro posts & my old mans music, strange comment to post on a Boro message board & also one of the longest running posts was about modern music

I suppose some people can be offended over anything

erimus74

Quote from: LIDDLE_TOWERS999 (MODERATOR) on November 02, 2023, 02:30:16 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 02:25:48 PMJust read through the posts from the OP, yet forsome reason, when my name was mentioned, 2 posters I wont name them stated, I trolled over Brexit

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, tories shouldnt be recussatated, (spelling probably wrong) hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour votesr, as is my son, yet I would say & could be both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

YER A TOP BLOKE GORD....JUST LIKE YER BROTHER KEVIN WAS ...👍😎😎😎👍

Cheers Lids, our Kev certainly was, a big miss for his music & the Boro

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 02, 2023, 02:30:54 PMPay no attention Erimus.

They wear blinkers OTR.

90% OF THEM ARE BITTER & TWISTED CUNTS 👍😡😡😡👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

I've never once called anyone scum, child murderer, havent you got a business to run into the ground, people like me shouldnt excist, tories shouldnt be resuscitated, hang tories, but if I were to admit voting  tory im trolling, I have never & will never, think im better off than anyone, I dont tell the board how much my car costs, what & where my umpteenth holidays are going to be, what watch I wear etc

On here both Blotty & Lids are big Labour voters, as is my son, yet I would say & could be wrong mind, both Botty & Lids would talk to me at a match or in the pub

no I wouldn't.

erimus74

One final say regarding flyme, as my name was mentioned in the OP I felt obliged to comment, without having a go at the forum itself

99% of posters on there are good, likable, knowledgeable posters who I would happily chat to when going to the match, at any memorabilia event, hope some feel the same, but as I dont post OTR I read it know  & again I dont want to give someone who I may bump into the wrong impression with something I havent said

erimus74

What you wouldnt talk to me o
Quote from: Blott on November 02, 2023, 03:26:54 PM

no I wouldn't.
What, you wouldnt talk to me, or you wouldnt vote labour 😉

Blott

Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 03:30:04 PMWhat you wouldnt talk to me o

no I wouldn't.
to be clear I always vote Labour.

Did you suss anymore of those autographs?

Have a cracking day.

erimus74

Quote from: Blott on November 02, 2023, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: erimus74 on November 02, 2023, 03:30:04 PMWhat you wouldnt talk to me o

no I wouldn't.
to be clear I always vote Labour.

Did you suss anymore of those autographs?

Have a cracking day.

You know what, I thought that was you who I met

Sorry no, been looking though

TommyDickfingers

As with most social media outlets these days, the minority tend to shout the loudest and longest whilst the rest of us just think 'Aw fuck it, let them get on with it'

That's what is happening OTR. Humpty has pointed out that most threads are turned political and they will turn on him at some point.

P.s. Know Humpty, met him numerous times over the years and he's a good decent Teesside lad who loves the Boro

P.P.S Erimus, they have selective memories over there and the likes of Roflesleg is reminding them what they are missing in you not being on there 👍

borope

Fragrance Guy having another dig at this place. Seems hes an expert on everything apart from finding his way to the Riverside stadium.

erimus74

Quote from: borope on November 02, 2023, 04:26:34 PMFragrance Guy having another dig at this place. Seems hes an expert on everything apart from finding his way to the Riverside stadium.

😁

John Trebor

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 02, 2023, 03:52:59 PMAs with most social media outlets these days, the minority tend to shout the loudest and longest whilst the rest of us just think 'Aw fuck it, let them get on with it'

That's what is happening OTR. Humpty has pointed out that most threads are turned political and they will turn on him at some point.

P.s. Know Humpty, met him numerous times over the years and he's a good decent Teesside lad who loves the Boro

P.P.S Erimus, they have selective memories over there and the likes of Roflesleg is reminding them what they are missing in you not being on there 👍

I saw that. He called out a couple of posters and they had to backtrack on their comments about Erimus. They accused erimus of 'actively trolling' and 'gloating' when people were losing their jobs. Almost libellous stuff. Then they decided he was posting nonsense as Erimus86 on RTG.
Rofesleg has gone a bit quiet over there but good to see he has still got your back Erimus 👍
Though to be fair I think it is only the mouthy minority that try and down you.

erimus74

Quote from: John Trebor on November 02, 2023, 04:55:28 PM
Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 02, 2023, 03:52:59 PMAs with most social media outlets these days, the minority tend to shout the loudest and longest whilst the rest of us just think 'Aw fuck it, let them get on with it'

I saw that. He called out a couple of posters and they had to backtrack on their comments about Erimus. They accused erimus of 'actively trolling' and 'gloating' when people were losing their jobs. Almost libellous stuff. Then they decided he was posting nonsense as Erimus86 on RTG.
Rofesleg has gone a bit quiet over there but good to see he has still got your back Erimus 👍
Though to be fair I think it is only the mouthy minority that try and down you.

Cheers John, I have never gloated & never will, as some say selective memories
I cant recall anyone, other than Norman Conquest, when smalltown called me an uneducated racist, because I failed to agree with his constant brexit rude comments, followed by people like me shouldnt excist, Norman called him out over the remark, think laughing did too, smalltowns replay was, well Im sick of people like him

He voted exactly how I did