Bob De Niro

Started by tonyangelino, November 01, 2023, 08:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyangelino

Probably just another soft woke fucker trying to make a few millions for fuck all. I can quite imagine him being a bit of a hard boss but for the reasons in the article it's laughable.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12695349/Robert-Niro-former-personal-assistant-ADMITS-scratch-trial.html

Fuck knows how some of these soft fuckers would have survived in the 80's workplace.

When i was a 16 year old in the steelworks, i got tied to a wooden bench with aluminium rods bent round me and a fire lit underneath  :alf:

Johnny Thunder

In With the Lurpak

Made some fantastic films him , HEAT is one of the best ever .  :cheers:

As for the real De Niro he's a full on raging lefty Trump Hating Bog Stain .  :orson:

TommyDickfingers

When I was a young un and doing a stocktake in a warehouse, the oldies told me to stand on a pallet and they'd lift me up with a forklift to count the stuff at the top of the racks.

After lifting me up they shook the forks side to side for 5 mins as I hung on and then stopped............and left me up there for over an hour.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: TommyDickfingers on November 01, 2023, 09:02:26 AMWhen I was a young un and doing a stocktake in a warehouse, the oldies told me to stand on a pallet and they'd lift me up with a forklift to count the stuff at the top of the racks.

After lifting me up they shook the forks side to side for 5 mins as I hung on and then stopped............and left me up there for over an hour.

:charles:  :charles:

See all sorts going on especially years back one always sticks in my mind a lad in a tented area wearing asbestos breathing gear had his air line disconnected from outside someone shoved it up their arse and done a runny wet shit down the line then plugged it back into the air supply a few seconds later his facemask glass turned into vomit  :sid: 

tonyangelino

Fucking old bastards (I'm one now) used to terrorise the young'uns, some of them were evil fuckers but we would never complain or report them, it used to make the shift go quicker dodging the cunts.  :sid:

TommyDickfingers

I heard one story from a building site years ago, they had no running water or electricity inside the building they were working on.

The apprentice asked where the tin of swarfega was to clean his hands...............the older ones said it's in that dark corner over there..........I'll leave you to guess what they'd been using the tin for.

:carrick4:  :bork:

Johnny Thunder

TerryCochranesSocks

Is Graham a bewer's name in the US then?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Johnny Thunder

AtomicDog

A Lad I worked with years ago use to always say to someone 'Summats fell down the back of my overalls, have a look and see if you can see what it is'?  :rudi:
Just after he'd dropped his arse he use to f**king stink too, especially when he'd been out on the ale :mick:

He had it timed to perfection it was funny to watch.
 Seen him do it once and a Lad spewed up, he really was that bad. :rav:

Another of his was 'Can you smell toast'?  :sid:

I know it's only toilet humour but it was funny as f**k to watch.
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

LG1660

The blokes a cunt