Started by Johnny Thunder, October 31, 2023, 11:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Thunder

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

GET WELL SOON STEVE G

erimus74

Welcome aboard Monty 👍

BoroRedKen

Now then Monty. I know Monty personally and even though he is a "puppy" he knows the score!

If you need help changing your username shout up laddo!.

:bigjack

tunstall

Never heard of the cunt

:orson:

Gingerpig

Mike Peeler

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Johnny Thunder

Where are ye ye cunt?

:rudi:

In With the Lurpak

Good luck Monty lad enjoy ROAR  :cheers:

Stay on the right side of a certain Moderator you will love it on here.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on October 31, 2023, 05:18:40 PMGood luck Monty lad enjoy ROAR  :cheers:

Watch out for that paranoid obsessed arse bandit Lurpak mind!

Has regular spells where he thinks somebody deletes his posts...probably can't find where his slippers are most days either...

:ray:

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on October 31, 2023, 07:38:37 PM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on October 31, 2023, 05:18:40 PMGood luck Monty lad enjoy ROAR  :cheers:

Watch out for that paranoid obsessed arse bandit Lurpak mind!

Has regular spells where he thinks somebody deletes his posts...probably can't find where his slippers are most days either...

:ray:

100% You deleted my post I also had a message logging in saying something about moderator control and I was not able to log in here tonight ( just now ) had to move countries on VPN to get on here. You deleted posts of mine in the past yer think you are clever Kuntz ..

Not only like Bad Dad regarding his hilarious End thread garbage you're also on a level with him for deleting peoples posts for no other reason than you being humiliated .

dishes it out ~~~~~ can't take it .

BoroRedKen

He was on nights last night. Monty is actually Carmens cousin son.

And i never said he might know a few RF lads at all.........

:cloughy:

Johnny Thunder

In With the Lurpak

Can I ask while you and Kenny are looking in JT Have either of you been deleting my posts yesterday and if so why did the posts get deleted ?

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 01, 2023, 08:24:17 AMCan I ask while you and Kenny are looking in JT Have either of you been deleting my posts yesterday and if so why did the posts get deleted ?

Have you always been this slow?

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Ural Quntz (Moderator) on November 01, 2023, 08:26:23 AM
Quote from: In With the Lurpak on November 01, 2023, 08:24:17 AMCan I ask while you and Kenny are looking in JT Have either of you been deleting my posts yesterday and if so why did the posts get deleted ?

Have you always been this slow?

Forget sarcastic riddles lets have it then ?

In With the Lurpak

Johnny Thunder

I missed it all Crocky lad.

Shame really. I fuckin love a good dust up.

:rudi:

In With the Lurpak

Thanks for the reply JT  :cheers:

In With the Lurpak

Cat's got Kuntz tongue he's logged out with out replying to saying I am slow ?

On private side of the board where only us lot can see stuff posts of mine got deleted I was wondering why cos they were harmless nothing in em at all and only us could see it so it's not like the whole world was watching in ..

wondering what the reason was JT that's all  :cheers:   

BoroRedKen

Same here Crocks. I dont remember reading about anything getting deleted in the log, but i could of missed it.

Call a truce lads maybe? A ceasefire? If i protest down Albert Road waving a RedRoar flag calling for a ceasefire will you 2 agree?

Would rather have the 2 of you in the trenches with me boys.

In With the Lurpak

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 01, 2023, 09:29:42 AMSame here Crocks. I dont remember reading about anything getting deleted in the log, but i could of missed it.

Call a truce lads maybe? A ceasefire? If i protest down Albert Road waving a RedRoar flag calling for a ceasefire will you 2 agree?

Would rather have the 2 of you in the trenches with me boys.

This is the thing for me Kenny

You me and most of us go on about Bad Dad deleting stuff he doesn't agree with or like . You have said post anything here so long as it doesn't break your rules which is fair enough  :cheers:

You have gave Ural the power to delete peoples posts based on your rules but he is deleting stuff he doesn't like because it shows him up . He then denies doing it and blames passes the book to you

He has no problem dishing it out as poor old Steely knows but when the tables are turned he uses his Mod power to delete stuff , we might as well be on bore me with the like of Bad Dad ruling who can post what if Ural decides no one can make a fool of him but he can try make fools of us ( me especially he has been at me for the last year or so ) and he don't like the way it's all turned out .

Steely was a better Mod , Lids, thunder , Rick all work to the rules but not Kuntz he thinks he can delete out he likes he has done me a few times .

Relegate Kuntz to a normal poster and return Steel to the role  :leo2: 

BoroRedKen

Like i said Crocky i cant act on what may of happened.

The mods know the "rules". I do ask them to act on their own initiative.

I shall review a few "rules" and see what i can come up with that will suit everybody.

This bring Steely back dont work like that. Steely decided he wanted out and i respect that. Still a pal of mine.

Leave it with me lads.

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

Ken - I deleted fuck all

The man is not right in the head