SUSPENDED BY THE LABOUR PARTY 👍💪💪💪💪💪👍

GET THE WOKE ANTI SEMETIC CUNT FUCKING SACKED 👍💪💪💪💪👍

SHOULD HAVE WENT WHEN CAUGHT FIDDLING HIS EXPENSES 😡😡😡😡😡😡

UTTER FUCKING SCUMBAG 👍😡😡😡👍
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Mike Peeler

I

BoroRedKen

But he is not a rat is he? The Labour Party are on the verge on self implosion.

The politics of Middlesbrough is a joke.
We are going to have it all over the UK soon.

If it was another Tory them OTR would want them " hung from lampposts in the street".

Blott

Andy is to political nouse as  I was to running a business, utterly clueless.

As for labour imploding, they can take some lessons off the Tories on that one.

BoroRedKen

Quote from: Blott on October 31, 2023, 02:50:38 AMAndy is to political nouse as  I was to running a business, utterly clueless.

As for labour imploding, they can take some lessons off the Tories on that one.

Yup i agree (on the imploding!).

Mike Peeler

Wee_Willie

Nice of Andy McDonald to throw a hand grenade into Boreme - love it!

Mike Peeler

/

Bud Wiser

All non-muslims who voted for this vile, piece of antisemitic dogshit should be hanging their heads in shame.
SAMMY AMEOBI - CAN I HAVE YOUR SHIRT PLEASE

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

AtomicDog

AtomicDog

Blott

Quote from: Bud Wiser on October 31, 2023, 06:29:19 PMAll non-muslims who voted for this vile, piece of antisemitic dogshit should be hanging their heads in shame.
who should I have voted for?

AtomicDog

Nobody cos they're all full of sh"t

🐾

BoroRedKen

Now instructed lawyers to sue a Tory MP for defamation.

But not "suing" Starmer or Labour?

What about sticking to doing his job he was elected to do? Another 1 out for himself and not the people he is supposed to represent.

He can sue me now. Whats half of fuck all??....

Blott

Quote from: Nekder (Kenny) on November 02, 2023, 08:50:26 PMNow instructed lawyers to sue a Tory MP for defamation.

But not "suing" Starmer or Labour?

What about sticking to doing his job he was elected to do? Another 1 out for himself and not the people he is supposed to represent.

He can sue me now. Whats half of fuck all??....
I agree, stop wasting his time. Care about this community and stop talking about stuff he knows nothing about.

Still he is a good decent bloke who cares about Middlesbrough deeply.

borope

Whos mercury_redstone7 im sure hes had a dig at this place ?

Wee_Willie

How can he talk about the problems 3000 miles away and where we have limited influence when his constituency area is in terminal decline. Middlesbrough centre is an utter joke, demographically transformed, poverty stricken and full of boarded up shops that used to be full of Middlesbrough shoppers. He should have his hands full here but he doesn't really care, as long as he's ok.

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

Quote from: Wee_Willie on November 03, 2023, 09:28:37 AMHow can he talk about the problems 3000 miles away and where we have limited influence when his constituency area is in terminal decline. Middlesbrough centre is an utter joke, demographically transformed, poverty stricken and full of boarded up shops that used to be full of Middlesbrough shoppers. He should have his hands full here but he doesn't really care, as long as he's ok.

HE'S NOWT BUT AN EXPENSES FIDDLING FUCKING LIAR AND SELF TRIMMING WRONG UN CUNT 😡😡😡
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Blott

Apart from that I have always liked the bloke. You should chat to him at Boro matches, oh you can't, you don't go.