LIDDLE_TOWERS999

DID YOU KNOW THAT HALLOWEEN IS THE ONLY NIGHT HE'S ALLOWED OUT.... 🙄

AFTER DARK....

:mick:  :rudi:  :unbelievable:  :westy:  :westy:  :westy:
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

AtomicDog

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Ural Quntz (Moderator)

The worst thing about that picture is his shirt not being ironed!

Scruffy cunt

AtomicDog

Free pint - "what you say about how the board whips itself up about things is usually the truth. But from what I am witnessing a lot of people outside the board are talking about it. And it is not me initiating discussions either"

:mick:

'I'm not a member, so please watch yourself'   :westy:

"Watch myself"? . . .

Sorry should I have used your words 'you need to carefully consider what you write'? That better?  :mick:

Oh dear . . . .

I cannot answer for them. I thought your words about me on social media were "disappointing."  :rav:

"That's a shame.. however if you are searching my name based on my details when signing up on this site.. is that not a breach of GDPR"?  :pd:

"You said yourself lots of people know you. Why would I not be one of those people"?  :rudi:

'Have I'?    :sid:

:katie:

Looks like Bobo's being doing a bit of sparing with the big Lad, watch yourselves Lad's, just a heads up.

Walked passed his gaff earlier on the way to Albert park.

Tell you what his Halloween display is impressive. Depicts a sort of eerie graveyard scene.

Uneven ground, bone's (looked tasty!) sticking out, what looks like shallow graves, blood curdling screams coming from inside-not for the faint hearted- paper mache effigies that seemed to have been made from some old comic's. Even had 'authentic' looking police tape cordoning the garden off. I bet the old darbo buckets outside are briming with coin's later!

Easily the most impressive display in that area

🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈