Previous topic - Next topic

AtomicDog

As it's getting a bit chilly Mr Erimus, and of course I'm your greatest fan

This is from your four legged friend

🐾
🐾
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Nosmo-King

Great track Erimus. Top North East talent, Mr Miles. Brother in law knew him through working the clubs for a number of years. Nice gadge.

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 29, 2023, 08:28:40 PMAs it's getting a bit chilly Mr Erimus, and of course I'm your greatest fan

This is from your four legged friend

🐾
🐾

👍😁🐕

erimus74

Quote from: Nosmo-King on October 29, 2023, 08:32:47 PMGreat track Erimus. Top North East talent, Mr Miles. Brother in law knew him through working the clubs for a number of years. Nice gadge.

Cheers for that Nosmo-king, wheres he from?

Nosmo-King

From Sunderland. Worked North East clubs for years. The band so very nearly made it. Was in the final two of being signed up to Kitchenware label. Got pipped by - Prefab Sprout!

AtomicDog

Wendy Smith out of Prefab Sprout is from Thornaby use to live in one of the big terraced houses after the golf club, on the right

erimus74

Quote from: AtomicDog on October 29, 2023, 08:42:24 PMWendy Smith out of Prefab Sprout is from Thornaby use to live in ome of the big terraced houses after the golf club on the right

Class info guys, all from one class song 👌

Nosmo-King

Yeah thought she was from Teesside! Had some great times with my BIL band. Saw them on New Faces, supporting The Real Thing at the Fiesta and also down in London at the recording studios where they laid down the tracks for their LP. Really good times

erimus74

Quote from: Nosmo-King on October 29, 2023, 08:47:00 PMYeah thought she was from Teesside! Had some great times with my BIL band. Saw them on New Faces, supporting The Real Thing at the Fiesta and also down in London at the recording studios where they laid down the tracks for their LP. Really good times

Drove past the fiesta today returning from a family christening

The fiesta was the 1st nightclub I went to, celebrating my 18th birthday & IIR the 1st time I went out drinking
On the day we beat Norwich 2-0 with Terry Cochrane outstanding debut

Nosmo-King

Good memories - good times. Often think what might have been!Incidentally, they got the studio time in London free of charge. A band called The Coolnotes who had a bit of success needed to get into the studio at short notice. My brother in law's band gave up their slot - so got an alternative slot free from The Coolnotes!

AtomicDog

I do believe Mr Blotty seen 'The big O' at the fiesta, some achievement that

Massive 🐾's up from the Dog

TeessideTopgun

Last time I was in The Fiesta it was Henry Africa's 😱😱 defo had gone down hill a bit 😂