TODAY'S 4 FOLD BANKER 👍💷💷💷👍

Started by LIDDLE_TOWERS999, October 28, 2023, 07:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Peeler

Quote from: In With the Lurpack on October 29, 2023, 07:44:38 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 29, 2023, 07:40:31 AMYou're mad as a box of frogs you Crocs and that's why we love you.

It's 90 mins + any injury time for bets (league games). Unless it's cup games then it's the same or into extra time. it depends on what you put on in a cup game. 90 mins or match result before or after extra time

Unlucky with that one chap - would have been a nice win .

No Roar winners yesterday only the bookies ...kerching kerching.

I will go again later..... :rav:  :rudi:

I had to ask like cos I am 100% positive I put a footie bet on not too long ago dunno what shop or if it was online but it stated all bets are over 90 Mins only .  :rav:

I was a minute or so away from half a bag of sand yesterday the  Watford cunts  :unbelievable:

The only way outside of what I've said  - is online betting which is pretty much a new set of rules in a a way. Any bet you want really exists in that world. For instance, you could have cashed out with Millwall 2-1 up on ninety minutes and won a bit maybe not the 500 but close to it for example.

It's naughty online if you don't have discipline and start chasing the money. So stay level-headed if you ever go down that road...or you will or could lose your life savings the lot...

Johnny Thunder

Quote from: Francks left peg on October 28, 2023, 05:21:30 PMAnyone have any successes today? I have a few outsiders on the jumps today, but no winners unfortunately. Love the jump season!

Mrs. T had a decent day yesterday.

Including Thunder Roar.

:rudi:

AtomicDog

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 29, 2023, 07:58:46 AM
Quote from: In With the Lurpack on October 29, 2023, 07:44:38 AM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 29, 2023, 07:40:31 AMYou're mad as a box of frogs you Crocs and that's why we love you.

It's 90 mins + any injury time for bets (league games). Unless it's cup games then it's the same or into extra time. it depends on what you put on in a cup game. 90 mins or match result before or after extra time

Unlucky with that one chap - would have been a nice win .

No Roar winners yesterday only the bookies ...kerching kerching.

I will go again later..... :rav:  :rudi:

I had to ask like cos I am 100% positive I put a footie bet on not too long ago dunno what shop or if it was online but it stated all bets are over 90 Mins only .  :rav:

I was a minute or so away from half a bag of sand yesterday the  Watford cunts  :unbelievable:

The only way outside of what I've said  - is online betting which is pretty much a new set of rules in a a way. Any bet you want really exists in that world. For instance, you could have cashed out with Millwall 2-1 up on ninety minutes and won a bit maybe not the 500 but close to it for example.

It's naughty online if you don't have discipline and start chasing the money. So stay level-headed if you ever go down that road...or you will or could lose your life savings the lot...

*Ponders about Mr P's    circumspect comment and thinks to oneself . . .  'Is he really a charlatan'?*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈

Blott

Crocky have they asked you to cash out on your relegation bet?

AtomicDog

*Sits and wonder's what the next Get rich quick scheme these infidels will come up with on RR . . .

Maybe has to think further afield . . .

'Could FMTTM be the answer'?

BINGO!

*Waits for account to be verified . . . 'Onwards and upwards loser's'!!*
Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈