NON DOM AND LABOUR

Started by BoroRedKen, October 27, 2023, 07:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoroRedKen

Yet another Labour MP saying scrapping non dom status will pay for something else.

This about the 6th thing that i have heard Labour using the money for something else.

Come on. Nobody is that gullible to believe this non dom tax stuff can pay for everything Labour want to do.

Just heard 1 blaming the recent floods on Conservatives.

1 just said they would scrap the hotels for immigrants and use that money to employ a thousand extra civil servants to end the "backlog" of claims.
Where will Labour put these people whilst clearing the backlog? Our spare bedrooms? Make them live on the streets?
He said that where it is safe to remove people to a safe "country" that Labour would do this.
Why have they opposed EVERY removal currently?
SKS was 1 of the major "opposers" of removals in his time as a "human rights lawyer".

Surely i cannot be the only person that wants to know more about the "nitty gritty" of things rather than "we will do this but we wont tell you how yet".

We all know Labour are in next GE. What have they got "lose" by saying more about the inner workings of their plans?

That raises a few flags to me...

LIDDLE_TOWERS999

I WATCHED THE INTERVIEW... THE BLOKES A FOOL... YES THAT 8 MILLION A DAY USED FOR HOTELS WE WILL EMPLOY A THOUSAND MORE CIVIL SERVANTS TO CLEAR THE BACKLOG 🙄 THE 5 THOUSAND EMPLOYED NOW CANNOT DO IT YOU CLOWN 🤡

AND WHERE DO ALL THESE THOUSAND OF IMMIGRANTS GO  🤔🤔🤔

NEW COUNCIL HOUSES 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄  SPARE ROOM. COM 🤔🤔🤔

YOU UTTER UTTER FUCKING IDIOT  :rav:

LABOUR.... A DISASTER WAITING IN THE WINGS 😡😡😡

STEVE REED MP... SHADOW IMMIGRATION SECRETARY 😔😔😔😔😔😔
GET WELL SOON STEVE G

Johnny Thunder

For the average person on the street, fuck all difference will be made. Seamless transition from one useless cunt party to the other useless cunt party.

They are all cunts.

Westlane_rightwinger

Won't be Blotty's house as he's ruled himself out on that.

Gboro64

Labour policy without telling us where the money is coming from.
Hope their magic money tree is thriving.