FURY V NGANNOU

Started by In With the Lurpak, October 27, 2023, 05:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In With the Lurpak

First of all look at the state of his Dad John Fury he thinks he is the main event  :unbelievable:

As for the fight this is going to be another Lennox Lewis / Hasim Rahman .  The  Big African here is going to Knock Tyson fury out in this fight @ around 8/1 just for the win . 

https://twitter.com/boxingontnt/status/1717623424242053470

Mike Peeler

It's farcical - he won't get knocked out it will be all staged for a decent number of rounds with no real blood spilled.

Fury is too proud a man to take an intended/intentional loss. Even for a pay day.

Like him or not He is the 'A' card who holds the world title. He is doing it for the poke and he and big John will play the game they aint stupid I will give them that. I like Tyson Fury despite him playing hide and seek in the current world of boxing. He is still miles ahead the boxing king of this era.

I want him in with Usyk or and Joshua sooner rather than later.

Northallerton_Boro

Fury win's this easy.

I dont care how handy or hard Ngannou can hit, he isnt a boxer. Its as simple as that - He will look wild going for haymaker after haymaker and Fury will just dance around him and pick him off.

Wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance. It does them no favours if it ends in the 1st round.

Johnny Thunder

The whole heavyweight division is a fuckin joke now.

Sir Digby

Agree with Peeler, the outcome will already be decided.
It'll be no Rocky Balboa v Thunderlips

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 27, 2023, 08:49:57 AMFury win's this easy.

I dont care how handy or hard Ngannou can hit, he isnt a boxer. Its as simple as that - He will look wild going for haymaker after haymaker and Fury will just dance around him and pick him off.

Wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance. It does them no favours if it ends in the 1st round.

Agreed it will go into a few rounds minimum to make it all 'the format sell' next time out and let the 'happy clappy punters' get their money's worth.

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 27, 2023, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 27, 2023, 08:49:57 AMFury win's this easy.

Agreed it will go into a few rounds minimum to make it all 'the format sell' next time out and let the 'happy clappy punters' get their money's worth.

Exactly.

Saudi are desperate to continue growing in the fight game and this is seen by some as a bit of marketing job to get the Fury v Usyk fight commissioned over there which of course would be huge. The Saudi's still have to convince a lot of people so they need a good show in order to do that not what should happen. 

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 27, 2023, 11:36:22 AM

Exactly.

Saudi are desperate to continue growing in the fight game and this is seen by some as a bit of marketing job to get the Fury v Usyk fight commissioned over there which of course would be huge. The Saudi's still have to convince a lot of people so they need a good show in order to do that not what should happen. 

Yes, I've heard similar it's to get the Suadi's involved so they throw big money at the 'real deal' boxing. So sort of method in Fury and Warrens's madness if it's the only way to get them (saudis) to the party for the big money in boxing is to put a pantomime show on first.

Northallerton_Boro

Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 27, 2023, 02:49:05 PM

Exactly.

Yes, I've heard similar it's to get the Suadi's involved so they throw big money at the 'real deal' boxing. So sort of method in Fury and Warrens's madness if it's the only way to get them (saudis) to the party for the big money in boxing is to on a pantomime show on first.

And make a fortune in doing so

Mike Peeler

Quote from: Northallerton_Boro on October 27, 2023, 03:25:43 PM
Quote from: Mike Peeler on October 27, 2023, 02:49:05 PM

Exactly.

Yes, I've heard similar it's to get the Suadi's involved so they throw big money at the 'real deal' boxing. So sort of method in Fury and Warrens's madness if it's the only way to get them (saudis) to the party for the big money in boxing is to on a pantomime show on first.

And make a fortune in doing so

Yep and without getting hurt or losing any title you have.

easy money to the boxers/fighters a shit show for boxing purists though

AtomicDog

Dam! . . .

I thought this would be a tip for  the 15:40 at Kempton tomorrow

Why must I feel like that . . . Why must I chase the 🐈